Alone With You

Austin's POV..

"Alright man I'll see yah later" Zach says and shakes my hand with our significant hand shake. I look around my apartment at the cups and disaster that was left for me to clean up. (Y/N) walks out of the bathroom and I find I wasn't alone. I pick up a couple of the cups on the coffee table and she comes over to my side.

"Did everyone leave?" I laugh at her conquered complexion.

"Yeah.....They all left" I sighed, placing a few things in the black trash bag I pulled out of the cabinet.

"Let me guess..... All going to get laid"

"Ha yeah you're probably right" I joke knowing she knew the fact of my friends. Once she said that I realized me and her were the only ones that weren't going to have that pleasure. This was not an easy topic to think about because I know if she even moves a step closer to me, I'm so weak for her, I would do things that would most likely result of our friendship ending.

"Do you want me to help clean up" she asks sticking her hands in her back pockets giving me a sweet grin. I would like her to stay but I know I can't be alone with her. I stare at her for a second then she did what I was afraid of.... She stepped closer to me. Damn, I take a step back.

"No it's okay.... I think I can handle it" I distant my eyes from hers. We both had somewhat amounts of alcohol in our systems, but that would be no excuse if I made a move. I've kissed her before once when she was drunk. She called me and I came over. I don't think she even remembers how she taunted me, but yet I was genuine. All would let go down was a make out session. I could have had her that night, but that's the thing. She only wants me when she's drunk. I don't know what it is about her, but I just can't say no.

"Are you sure Austin.... I mean I honestly don't mind staying" Her hazel eyes locked on mine and she steps closer placing one of her hands along my forearm. There she goes again playing with my head. I gulp as my breaths quicken.

"O-okay..." I stuttered out. She precisely moves inches closer to me and leans up against my chest. I thought her lips would eagerly press against mine but was fooled when her grin turned into her flashing all her teeth in my face reviling her gorgeous smile. 'Don't do it, Austin!' I repeat over and over inside my head. She laughs and takes a step back grabbing the trash bag from my hand before retrieving over to the other side of my apartment. I stare at her skin, her dark brown curls grasping along her chest and back as her body moves continuously picking up remainders from my party. Her wash board skinny jeans slide down a bit showing the tip of her star tattoo on her right hip. Oh god why must she do this to me! My thoughts were interrupted by her sleek voice asking me a question.

"You know I said I would help, not clean everything on my own." She smiles in her words and I laugh.

"Right sorry" I say as I head into the kitchen to grab another bag. I turn back around and find that she's inches away from my body. I feel my heartbeat steadily increase. It's about to fly out of my chest. Oh just shoot me now! I drop the bag and she snickers a bit.

"Austin?" she speaks to me.
Here we go again. The testosterone inside rages at the beautiful girl in front of me.

"Ye...Yeah..." I answer. She steps forward again almost making us touch.

"Kiss me"

Shit! Did she just claim what I think she claimed?

"Wha.... What?" I asked just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"I said.... Kiss me" Her words linger around the room and I know I'm going to regret this tomorrow but my hands come up and plant firmly on her face. Her eyes filled with lust and pure delight. She leans closer as do I. Before I know it our lips are locked and things get carried away. Like I've said before.... I can't be alone with her....