Taking Off The Wedding Ring

I let tears erupt down my cheeks. I can't do this anymore. My back hits the wall and I fall down it in pain. If I know anything, I know pain demands to be felt. Austin is such an ass to me, and I can't keep telling myself we're okay. If we were, everynight wouldn't end with me crying.
Footsteps on the staircase scare me. I sniffle my nose and wipe my eyes. He can't see me like this.
"Have you seen my black- what's wrong?" he asks, noticing my puffy face. I pull myself up and walk past him mumbling "Nothing." I grab his black tie, which i'm guessing is what he was looking for and toss it at him. I don't look back as I continue on out the room. I run down the stairs and into the kitchen to get a glass of water.
"(Y/N) talk to me!" He shouts behind me. I bite my tongue at his voice. I've made him angry already.
"Nothing's wrong Austin," I say and walk past him. He stops me by grabbing my arm and jerking me against him. "Something has to be."
I wince at his grip. He doesn't realize just how strong he is. He lets me go once he sees my pain.
"You wanna know what's wrong?" I viciously yell. "Everyday you come home yelling at me. You tell me I do everything wrong and you clearly don't seem to care about my feelings anymore. You don't even text me when you're away. When we go out, all you care about is your publicity. You haven't even held my hand in a month. You aren't the man I married. He would have known what's wrong rather than having to ask."
I take off up the stairs and shut the door behind me. I couldn't even face Austin to see if his facial expression changed or stayed the same. If he doesn't accept that he's changed I'm going to have to give up. I don't want to, but my heart can't take it.
I pace up and down along side of our room. Marriage isn't supposed to be like this. It's supposed to be happy. That's the reason you marry someone, to be happy.
I need a shower.. I take off my necklace and my earring, setting them in my jewelry box on my dresser. I walk over to the nightstand and slip off my wedding ring. Normally I'll leave it on, but tonight I don't want anything on my body. I want to feel just me as a whole.
I strip naked and shower for a long time just letting myself feel the pleasure of the warmth against my skin. After I become a prune, I get out and dry off. I wrap a towel around myself and comb my hair. I feel so much better as a human, but my insides feel like shit. I'll have the rest of the night to myself though. I'm pretty sure Austin has a award show to attend to. That's what he was dressed up for at least. But I don't know. We're lacking communication at the moment.
I step out of the bathroom and walk back into our room to get clothes. Austins large shadow on the floor makes my heart beat escalade. He's sitting on the bed leaning over his knees with something in his hands.
"I thought you were going out?" I say, trying to get over the argument I caused just minutes ago. My voice cracks, but I clear my throat to play it off.
"Please don't divorce me," I hear him sob. I look down at him and he looks up at me. His eyes are huge with what seems like fear. "What?" I ask in confusion. Sure, I'm mad, but divorce hasn't crossed my mind. A break was all I even thought about. I can't imagine a life without Austin.
"You took off you're ring," he says standing up and stepping closer to me, showing me it in his large fingers. I take it and place it back on my finger. Austin reaches out and takes my hand in his.
"I'm sorry baby. You're completely right. I have changed and it isn't for the good. People make mistakes though. I promise I'll be the Austin you know again. Just please don't leave me."
His body becomes so close that I feel his lips hovering over mine. "Please, please don't leave me." A single tear fall down his eye. I press my forehead to his. "I'm not leaving. I could never leave you. I just need you to remember I have feelings too sometimes."
His arms wrap around me tightly. "I will, I promise. I can't lose you (Y/N). I love you."