Scared

It's a dark stormy night. Thunder is cracking and I'm scared for my dear life!
Austin's upstairs working on some music, and it seems like the weather isn't bothering him. I'm sitting in the living room, biting my nails on the couch.
I hate thunderstorms. They scare the living shit out of me. Always have, and they probably always will.
A big flash of lightening fills the night sky and is followed by a loud boom! All the lights go out. Every single source of light in our neighborhood turns black.
I scream.
My heart race picks up and everything becomes 20x scarier.
"Au-st-in" I stutter, quietly.
No answer.
"Au-stin" I speak a little louder.
Still no answer.
With my legs shaking and my anxiety overwhelming, I stand up and grab my phone off the table in front of me.
I click the lock button, but I had no luck. It was dead.
I set it back down and start searching way up the stairs with my hands.
"Austin this isn't funny!" I practically yell.
I trip as I find the stairs. "Fuck" I mummer under my breath.
I get up and start up the thick stairs. Halfway up I bump into a figure.
I scream bloody murder.
God... I need to stop that.
Two arms wrap around me, telling me it was okay. 
"Shhhhhh shhhh. It's just me" a calming voice reassures me.
Tears start streaming down my eyes and I hit him.
"Austin. That's. Not. Funny." I bluntly speak in segments.
He snickers. He pulls me away from him and shines a light.
"Why are you crying, love?"
"Because I hate this weather. I hate the dark. I hate being scared. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it."
I reply and yank away, running back down the stairs.
I trip once again and fall head first into the couch.
"Ughhhhhh!" I groan into the cushions.
"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay" Austin says as he comes down.
He kneels down beside me, running his hand down my hair.
"Here. Use my phone for light. I'll be right back."
I pick my head up and look into his eyes. Even in the darkness, I can make out his bright emeralds.
He leans down and kiss my forehead, before getting up and leaving me yet again, all alone.
Minutes later he reappears with his hands full of candles.
He places them all around the living room, lighting them as he goes.
He places the last one on the table in front of me, and sits down beside me. I pull my knees to my chest, and fall into Austin's warm grip as he puts his arm around me.
"Is it so scary now?" He asks as he pulls a strand of hair behind my ear.
"No" I pout, looking into his eyes.
He looks away and smiles.
"What?" I ask.
"You're just so cute when you're scared."
I blush. This time I look away. His hand comes up to my face and turns me back to him.
He moves in closes and our lips meet.
"I love you (Y/N)" he speaks breathlessly as he pulls back.
"I love you too Austin"