Worldwide...

Another lonely night, in another lonely city. I should be excited. I should be out and partying with the guys, but is it too simple to say I just don't feel like it. I look at the clock. 9:46 pm.

My heartbeat quickens because this means it's almost time for (Y/N) to be waking up. Maybe all I need is to hear her voice and I'll be able to come out of my funk. 

I get up and grab my phone off the charger. The minutes seem to tick by so slow. 58... 59... 10:00.

Finally.

I scroll down to her name and click it. Her beautiful face appears next to mine. The last picture we took together before I had to leave for tour, 4 months ago.

"Hello?" a sweet voice rings on the other end.

"Hey baby"

"Hey" she whispers. I can hear the smile on her face. We sit in a peaceful silence for a few seconds. Just the thought of us being on the same phone line, listening to each other is all I need to be set at peace.

"I miss you," she interrupts.

"I miss you more then anything," I reply, knowing i'm speaking the truth. She's on my mind everyday. Every minute. Every second. "14 more days," I add as I imagine stepping off the plane and seeing her again. What it would feel like to hold her in my arms after so long...

"They seem so far away" her voice trembles.

"I know, but it's so close if you think about it.."

"I guess you're right," she finally replies after some time. "So, hows Japan? How's the girls?"

I smile. I can imagine her face as she said that just by the way her voice picked up it's tone. Her nose would crinkle and a dorky grin would appear. It's irresistible.

"Japan is fun, and the girls. Oh god! The girls! They are so freaking gorgeous!"

I might have just went too far... She didn't respond to my sarcasm like she normally does. Instead she replies in a whisper, "Austin..."

"I'm kidding, love. They are gorgeous, but no one will ever be as gorgeous as you."

She sighs and breathes in heavily. The distance is getting in between us. I know she's on the verge of tears already. But, I can't lie. If she cries, I'm going to cry. 

"(Y/N) don't cry."

Her sniffles pull her to her strength. "I'm sorry... I just hate not seeing you."

"Don't be sorry, I hate it too." 

I turn the conversation to distract her.  I'm curious of her world. She tells me endless stories. Some make me rather jealous because I'm desperately missing the love of my life and I can't help but feel the hole when she talks about going out to clubs with other guys. I know she wouldn't cheat on me, but I can't avoid the pain of them getting to take her out and just be in her arua.

"Guess what?" I says after realizing the time we've spent talking.

"What?" she asks.

"Only 13 days now."

She laughs, and it's a meaningful laugh. Our whole moods have changed now that we've talked for so long.

"I guess I should let you get some sleep then, you've got girls to impress," this time, the sarcasms in her voice. I know part of her isn't being sarcastic though.

"(Y/N).." I start, but she objects. "I'm kidding baby."

I roll my eyes. This girl drives me crazy.

"I love you, and I'll talk to you tomorrow?" she says in a questioning format. I used to call her everyday, 5 times a day, but I guess i've been slacking and now she doesn't know when I'll call.

"I'm mark it in my calendar. I love you too."

"Goodnight, Austin."

"Goodmorning, (Y/N)"

With that, the line went dead. I take a deep breath in and reach beside me to get my headphones. I can't sleep now. I wish I could just stay on the phone with her until the 13 days are up.

I hit shuffle and lock my phone. The first song that starts playing is WorldWide by Big Time Rush. I smile. This song describes everything so perfectly. I now know the feeling Kendall Knight had on the show when Joe left. It's not a great feeling, but it is promising. What I have for (Y/N) is real, and it's going to last. We've been put through so much, and this is just a bump in the road.

I pick my phone back up and unlock it. I scroll to my messages and click (Y/N)'s name. I type in the message I know will give us the motivation to make it these last few days, and press send. "Yes, I may meet a million pretty girls that know my name, but don't you worry, cause you have my heart."

And that is the truth. She has my heart, and she's never going to lose it.