Childhood secret

We sit in the long dining room of my parents house. The clicking clatter of knifes and plates are about to drive me insane. I look across the table to my dad hoping he gets the idea to talk. "So Austin, what's it like to travel the world?"
Finally.. Now it won't be so quiet. Austin goes into a full depth story that I've heard a thousand times. They talk amongst themselves but I don't hear a sound. I set my elbow on the table and accidentally knock my fork off and onto the floor. My mom looks at me like I have no manners which in my case, I really don't. Actually that's not true, I really do, it's just I choose when to use them. Austin knows me, and my parents know me. Why act all proper?
I lean down and grab my fork. I notice Austin's hands under the table fidgeting. He's nervous...
I lean back up and scoot just a little closer to him. My mom continues talking about how she went to some foreign place and that she's wouldn't go back. I place my left hand on Austin's thigh. He freezes immediately. A slight smile forms on my lips. He's thinking of a whole different subject than I am. "So then why did you go, mom?" I ask her so she won't notice what's going on, on our side of the table. I run my hand up higher and Austin's hand lays on top of mine to stop it. My fingers trace little patterns under his big shield. Clark throbs and I feel him harden under my touch. After my mom finishes her sentence I stop her. "It's getting late. I think we're gonna call it a night. Early flight tomorrow."
Both my parents agree and go into the kitchen after saying goodnight. I take Austin's hand and pull him along to my childhood room. "Don't laugh," I say before opening the door. "I won't." He reassures me, pressing up against my behind. I open the door and walk in. Before he notices, his lips are pressed against mine and he's locking my door. His hands pick me up and my legs wrap around his waist. I run my fingers through his hair and a light moan comes from his lips. He falls backwards on my bed with me on top of him. I pull away and sit up on his crotch. His eyes open, but before he can respond to us, he looks at all my posters surrounding my room. Multiple boy bands, a few Miley Cyrus, and then tons of himself. He lets out a sigh with a giant smile. "You sneaky little girlfriend."
I laugh and lean back down connecting our lips. He rolls us over so he's the dominate one. "This is weird. I've never had sex with me looking at me." I giggle and put my finger to his lips. "My parents can't know.."
He takes his head and buries it into my neck. His warm lips press hard against my bare skin.
"Then I guess we have to be super quiet.."