FWB: Part 1

Warning: Some scenes are PG-13. Don't like, don't read. 

~~~

"Austin, I'm bored," I complain as I throw my head back in frustration. The rest of the foolish 4 were supposed to have shown up 3 hours ago to go the beach, but it started raining and Austin was the only one who actually came.

"Me tooooo!" He whines back. There hasn't been anything good on TV. And now the TV completely went out due to the weather.

"Ughhhh!" I moan and put my hands over my face.

"I have an idea," Austin states kind of quietly. I move one of my fingers so I can see him through the peak.

I raise my eyebrow as a response.

Suddenly he moves closer to me and before I can realize what's happening, he's huddling over me. I wanna question him, but I don't.

"Friends with benefits?" He smirks, kind of stating it as a question but more as a demand. I just stare at him. What am I supposed to do? Object?

I've always had a crush on Austin, but I can't imagine him actually wanting to fuck me. He's a celebrity..

"Y/N?" He breaths, making the conversations in my head disappear. "Yes or no?"

I exhale a little more dramatic than I wanted to, but it makes him smile.

"As long as there's no strings attached and no one knows"

His face grows closer and closer with my each passing words.

"Sounds good to me," he mumbles and then his lips are pressed against mine. An electrical impulse is shot throughout my body. I've always imagined this, but not in this way. A thrill takes over my body and all my thoughts dissipate.

He removes his lips from mine, but takes my hand in his, pulling me up from the couch. We walk silently up the stairs to my bedroom. Austin knows his way around my house probably better than I do.

"Just incase Alex shows up," he whispers.

We walk in and it's dark. Mostly because the sky's dark and stormy outside, but also because I like darkness. I sit down on my bed as I watch Austin move across the room and pull the blinds on my glass wall back. "I thought you didn't want anyone to see," I snicker, stating his opposition.

"Don't you think sex to thunder and lightening is fucking sexy?" He speaks really, really seductively. My heartbeat races, but how could it not? My best friend is standing in front of me about to plow into my insides. I can’t help but become a little excited and well.. anxious.