Cute

"Killing her wasn't going to bring her husband back, but it sure as hell was going to make her dead. Thank god she didn't choose that negative path though. Rotting in jail for murder would be the easy way around this tragic heartbreak. The best thing for her is to hike up her skirt, order some platinum heels, and live the rest of her life without holding a grudge. But if only life could be that simple."

Woah... I close the book I'm reading trying to process what all just happened. Sometimes fiction takes too much toll on my brain. I wanna know what'll happen next, but sadly that's the end of the series. I guess the author wrote this just to make us sit and ponder what the main character will choose. If I were her, I'd chose the moving on. I could never see myself killing other human being. I don't understand how someone could do that..

"Whatcha doin?" A voice pops out behind my shoulder. I jump at the instant scare, holding my hand over my heart.

A laugh escapes his lips as he sits behind me, pulling me into his chest. "I didn't mean to scare you," he says kissing my cheek. I laugh and throw my book across the bed. My hands lay on-top of his and my head presses against the side of his. Something about just his touch can make me feel all warm inside. "It's okay.."

He lays back making me fall into his chest.

"So what do you wanna do tonight?"

I bite my lip and think.

"I don't really know.."

I feel his breath hit the top of my head as he laughs. "Pizza? Olive Garden? Movies? A romantic walk on the beach?"

I smile at his last remark. Austin would say that..

"Let's just get pizza and cuddle up watching Netflix," I say rolling over to face him. His eyes are bright, but I can see him starting to become tired too. "I love that idea."

He says while rubbing up and down my arms. He leans up and our lips meet causing those butterflies in my stomach to go crazy. "Good cause I do too.."

________

A/N: Are you or were you ever a Rusher? Do you love the boys of Big Time Rush? I have a story called Clones that in my opinion is worth reading after like the first five chapters, so it would honestly mean the world to me of you'd just go read it and leave a comment. you don't even have to go read the whole thing. Just comment something please??? I will write you all a personal imagine if I must! Please!