Superhero

I don't like this one particularly, but it goes along with a picture. Follow my Instagram to see! @laughoutlove4mahone

"Y/N!" A voices yells to me. I look up to the window of Austin's hotel room and notice it was him reaching out to me. "What are you doing down there??" He shouts over the crowd of screaming girls. "The guards won't let me up! They think I'm a fan!"
Austin turns back around and says something to someone, then sticks a foot out of the window. Everyone around me grows quiet as we try to figure out what's going on. "What are you doing?" I yell up to him. "Well," he starts and jumps down to the staircase. "If you can't come to me, I'll come to you."
His feet quickly escape the small stairs until he reaches the pavement. The shadow of his figure disappears then reappears when he comes from the dark side of the lawn. He pushes past many of the mahomies until he gets close enough to me. His arm slings around my shoulder and he kisses my forehead. "Now you should go upstairs and let me crawl back up the window so it's romantic and I could be your superhero or something."
A laugh bolts out of me and I roll my eyes. I pull on the collar of his shirt to bring his face lower to mine. I quickly give him a kiss that makes him blush."But Austin, you already are my superhero."