You cheater... Part 2 (Final Part)

Two days go by and I haven’t left my bed. I haven’t even got up to eat. My best friend has dropped by occasionally trying to get me up and better but I just need this time to myself. How else am I supposed to overcome my boyfriend of 6 month cheating on me? I thought he loved me.

“Katie?” I hear a delicate voice knock on my door. I pick my head up to see no other than the boy who tore me to a million peices. He looks worn out and definitely not himself.

I cut my eyes back to the wall trying to keep myself from crying again.

“Can we talk?” he asks still standing by the door unsure if he’s welcomed in.

Instead of answering, I sit up and pull the covers off of almost naked body, giving him a place to sit. He looks at me making sure he was picking up the right signals. I watch as his body slides down onto the mattress beside me. So close his shoulder brushes against mine. I shudder at his touch. Even if i’m hurt, he still sends electrical impulses throughout my veins.

“I’m really sorry” he whispers, looking up at me. I pick up my head and make eye contact with him. I can see he’s hurt. I’ve never seen him look like this. I open my mouth to say something, but he continues.

“I know, sorry doesn’t fix it, but it has to count for something! I know i’m the biggest fucking jackass for doing what I did, but i’ve been miserable without you. I haven’t slept, i’ve haven't eaten, i haven’t even moved from my own bed until i got enough courage to come over here.”

His voice slowly fades away as he withdraws his eyes from mine. I scan his face and for the first time ever, I see Austin Mahone cry. “It feel like my life has been taken away from me” he says faintly.

I can’t do anything but sit here quiet. I wanna reach out to him, but I can’t. I wanna hold him because I’ve never seen him cry, but I know I shouldn’t. I have to remember what this boy did to me. That kind of pain doesn’t just go away. I know if we ever had the chances of getting together again, i’ll be questioning his every move. I don’t know if i could ever trust him again.

“I uh-” he sniffles and wipes his tears away, getting up after a few minutes. “I should go, but I just wanted you to know how sorry I am”

He doesn’t look back at me. My heart feels like it’s about to explode. There’s a frog in my throat that’s stopping me from speaking. I can’t watch him walk away from me.

He opens the door to my room and just as he starts to step out, my mouth blurts out, “I forgive you”.

Wide eyed, he turns around and looks at me.

“You do?”

I nod my head and get up, almost running to him. He meets me halfway engulfing me in his arms. I cry though. Tears plaster down my cheeks, but I feel whole being in Austin’s arms again. After awhile I pull away. I look up and notice I wasn’t the only one crying.

“Thank you Y/N. You don’t understand how much I hurt myself. I’ll never hurt you again, i promise”

“You better Mahone,” I reply trying to smile. He eases up and smiles with me.

“I won’t. I never wanna feel this way again.”

“I don’t either”

I wrap myself back around his body and he walks us over to the bed. We lay there for the rest of the night. It doesn’t feel so bad to be broken once you realize love brings you back together.