Daddy Daughter Time

Little giggles come from downstairs, then I hear Austin say "I better look fabulous after this."
I set the laundry basket down in the hallway and creep down the stairs. Quietly, I step inside the living room and peak around the corner. I see our daughter sitting on Austin's lap with my makeup bag in hand. His hair has little butterfly clips in it and his eyelids are bright green with eyeshadow. She takes my mascara brush and stares at it. I pull out my phone and snap a quick picture, posting it on Austin's Instagram, then walk into the room acting surprised. "Don't you dare lie. I saw you take that!," Austin tells me with his eyes shut, getting eyeliner put on him. I laugh and raise my hands. "I guess I was caught."
His lips turn into a smile and our daughter pouts. "Mommy, I'm missing something."
I place a hand on my hip and stare. "Here," I tell her as I think exactly what he needs. I reach in the bag and pull out my bright red lipstick. "You do it," she tells me and points to her father. Austin raises his eyebrow. I lean down and trace the red dye to his lips. Before I could back away, his strong hands grab my waist and pull me onto the floor with him. He rolls over on top of me and his lips place kisses all over, leaving behind a lip stick stain which he claims is a work of art. "I've been kissed by a women!" I yell out. Our daughter claps and giggles at her parents child like actions. "Now you see how I feel when you kiss me wearing this stuff." I laugh and pull him back into me, letting my lips hover over his. "You know you like it." His smile grows wider and he winks. "Maybe"