Famous sister

(Y/N) was someone very unique, but she was always being compared. Bearing a uncanny resemblance to her older, much more famous sister, she figured the only thing she could do not to be in her shadow was to cut her hair short, dye it pink, and dress in the most obnoxious outfit she owned. Tonight she sits backstage while her sister rocks out on stage. A tall man walks through, heading back out to his seat, but stops when he sees her. Their eyes lock and a very radiant smile appears on his face. "Hey," he speaks up. (Y/N) blushes before responding, "Hi.."
The man happened to be Austin Mahone, also a very well known musician. "You're (YSN) sister, right?"
Her head drops down. She hates being referred to as someone's sister. Why can't she just be known for her own fame? "Hey, hey. What did I say? I didn't mean anything. I just wanted to make sure you're (Y/N). I love your music." Austin goes on, stepping closer to her until he could reach out to touch her, but stops because he's unsure if she would except it. Her head pops up and with an unsteady voice, she says "You listen to my music?"
Austin chuckles before saying, "Yes! GNO is my ringtone! I've never felt so related to a song!"
(Y/N) smiles and bites her lip. "Seriously?"
He shakes his head smiling, the two keep a warming stare onto each other for a while. "You wanna get out of here?" Austin finally asks. "I'd like nothing greater."
(Y/N) stands and laces arms with him. An unordinary meet turned into a beautiful start of a new friendship. Or maybe something more...

Sorry, this is weird. I get different writing prompts each day from my aunt and this is what I thought of lol. She's a writer and clearly I'm not lmao