Guaranteed smile

(FYI: this imagine is based in Austin's point of view)

The morning light reaches my eyes just as the left side of the bed becomes lighter. A smile reaches my face when (Y/N) walks in front of me to the bathroom. I notice her snuggled in a blanket as she shuts the bathroom door. It hits me then on just how cold it is in our house.

As the shower turns on, I quickly get out of bed and make my way to the laundry room. I grab a big towel out of the guest bathroom and throw it in the dryer. While its drying, I go back to my bedroom and grab a shirt. I can tell winter has finally hit. It's incredibly too cold this morning.

On my way back to the laundry room I check the thermostat. My eyes are shocked as it reads 67 degrees. No wonder it's so cold. I bump it up to 76 and grab the towel out of the dryer.

As I open the bathroom door, the shower turns off. (Y/N) pulls open the shower curtain and gets startled by my presence.

"Austin!" She yells. I laugh and step forward, handing her the towel. She looks at me with her pissed look until she feels the warm. Her frown quickly turns into a smile.

"Awe! You are so cheesy!"

I help her wrap it around herself. Gosh, she's so beautiful. I'm actually the luckiest man on earth.

Her eyes look up and meet mine.

"But I love when you're cheesy"

"Then I guess I'll have to be cheesy a little bit more," I reply pulling her into me.

"Maybe just a little," she says before planting a sweet kiss on my lips.