Secret

"Okay, we'll meet in the lobby at 11. Remember, no one else is to come," Austin tells the members of the foolish 4. I step back and press my back against the wall as they agree and start to walk away. There was a secret meeting tonight and for some reason I feel as if had to be there. I let out a sigh and pretend to be walking past as the come out of the living room. I smile and keep walking. Hopefully they don't suspect I heard.

The rest if the day proceeds on like normal. 10:59 rolls around and I find myself scurrying to the main lobby of our hotel room.

"Everyone here?" I hear Zach say as I peak my eye around the corner. "Yeah, everyone's here but Robert," Austin says and presses his back right up against the wall that's hiding me. His hand sticks out and I see his phone with a message on it. I bend down and read it.

"(Y/N) you can't be here. This is the meeting on something special we're planning for me and you. Please don't be nosy and just let me surprise you?"

I quickly stand back up and bite my lips.

"Did you already get the ring?" Robert asks walking in from the other side three minutes late. I place my hands on my ears and run away. Oh my gosh. Austin Mahone is proposing to me..