Driving his car

"OH MY GOD (Y/N)! SLOW DOWN!" Austin gripes, before gripping the door handle beside him. "I'm not even going fast!" I yell back, looking down at the speedometer. "See, I'm only going 35! I haven't even got out of this neighborhood yet!"
He looks at me with wide eyes and points one hand to the road. "WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING."
I sigh and throw my head back, laughing. "You're worse than my grandma!"
Once I make that comment, he causes down a little bit, sitting up right in his seat. "No I'm not."
I glance back to him for a second. "Oh yeah?"
He clears his throat.
"Yeah.."
I look back to the road and floorboard it. Austin comes unglued and reaches forward, trying to take hold of the steering wheel. I slow back down and turn into a empty parking lot. We stay quiet until I put his car in park and cross my arms, giving him the 'mmm hmm eye'.
"Okay, sorry," he says trying to break a smile. "It's just you're both my babies and I don't want either one of you hurt.."
My face softens and I can't help but let out and "aweeee!"
"Yeah, yeah," he says looking out the window.
I lean over and pull his face to mine, giving him a small kiss. "You can drive your precious car home. I feel safer when you drive anyways."