Goodbye Austin.. Part 2

I present you part 2 by popular demand! Lol

Austin's POV..
"I'll see you later Austin," Camila's voice chirps in my ears. I smile and lean down to her, kissing her lips softly. She pulls away and gives me a stern look. "You've got to tell (Y/N)..."
My heart skips a beat as I process the sound of (Y/N)'s name. My face saddens. "I know.."
She looks at we with pleading eyes, then kisses my cheek. "Tell me what happens."
I nod my head and she walks away. I have too many thoughts flashing in my mind. I cheated on someone I thought I loved. I still haven't admitted to my mistakes either. I will tell her tomorrow when her plane lands. I'll explain everything. How we've grown apart. How I don't expect her to forgive me. How I should have just broken up with her when I first felt detached. How I think I'm in love with Camila. I can't imagine how I will do this. (Y/N) was once my life.. But now it's as if she's pushed me out of hers.

I sigh and walk back into the kitchen. I grab a drink out of the fridge and look out the window. A bright glare of headlights flash in my face. I feel the shatter of my heart when I notice the silver mustang I know belongs to the girl I haven't seen in so long. I drop my drink in the sink and run out of the house. Her figure puts something in the mailbox before she speeds away. I run out into the rain, starring at the disappearing car. "(Y/N!)" I call out, but there's no way she hears me. If she does, something's wrong because she doesn't stop. I run over to the mailbox to find a folded up piece of paper. I stick it under my shirt and run back inside. I pull it out and set it on the counter, then walk into the bathroom to grab a towel. I soak up the water dripping from my face and sit down at the bar. My hands shake as I open the paper, seeing (Y/N) beautiful, yet messy hand writing.

I read the words I never thought I would hear. She saw...
Oh god.. How heart broken is she? How did I not see her come home? I knew I shouldn't have had Camila over. Fucking stupid. I continue reading.. She's leaving the country??? No, no, no. This can't be happening. I read the last sentence. Goodbye Austin.. Please no... I reach across the counter and grab my phone. I dial her number I know by heart, but she sends me straight to voicemail. A flashback to the night I met her comes to my mind. I remember thinking she was the one... Now... Now what is she? My past?
My phone drops to the counter and I slide it away from me.
I let the letter fall out of my grip and run my hands threw my hair. I thought I wouldn't cry, but I sit here bawling. I've lost her... And now I know there's no way I'll ever get her back.. She's gone.. This is really goodbye...