Chapter 5: From Celebration to Chaos

Hello everyone! So, just in case any of you are still confused about some stuff, I'll clear it up. In this story, Ash and Serena are 14, the Team Flare attack never happened, Ash never released Greninja, he still released Goodra but I'm leaning more towards him keeping it after the Kalos League. If you have any other questions that I can't think of, leave a comment here or at the end.

I was debating if I wanted to write a longer chapter or split it into two parts, cause what I had planned was gonna be long if I wrote it all in one chapter. But after consideration, I've decided to write what I had planned into one big chapter. Fair warning, for those who like a certain Water Type traveling companion, I'd probably consider not reading this chapter. Anyway, that's enough from me, enjoy the Chapter!

As the sun shined over Pallet Town, it also triggered the Dodrio to let out their cries. Inside the bedroom of a certain Raven-Haired boy, three sleeping groups were still asleep. However, once the Dodrio began to cry out, some of the occupants began to stur. Serena slowly started to open her eyes, adjusting to the now brighter lit room. Before she could take anything else in, her eyes befell her sleeping boyfriend laying just a few inches apart. Serena blushed madly and was about to yell until she remembered what happened last night. She then grew a big smile and clung to him more. This, however, turned out to be a mistake, as the sudden grip on him caused Ash to slowly wake up. Ash moaned as he started to open his eyes. Serena felt like an idiot for waking him, but looking at him though made her think that Ash wasn't mad. He then looked at her with a smile.

"Morning Serena" he whispered.

"Morning Ashy" she answered.

This caused Ash to blush and wake him up even more.

"A-Ashy? Where did that name come from?"

"I don't know, but I'm starting to like it, seeing as it makes you all flustered" Serena said with a giggle.

Ash sweatdropped, but decided to let it be. He then checked his clock. It read 9:45.

"We should get up, I want to say hi to all my Pokemon at Professor Oak's."

Serena was a little disappointed that she couldn't cuddle with Ash, but understood his eagerness. She figured it had probably been a while since he'd seen them.

The two slowly started to get up and get ready. Serena took the first shower and then Ash took his. When Ash came back into his room he saw that Serena and their Pokemon weren't there anymore. He soon came downstairs as well, wearing his Kalos attire. When he reached the bottom step he smelled something that immediately caught his attention. He came into the kitchen to see his mother as well as Serena making food. Delia then noticed her son behind her. She turned and looked at him with a warm smile.

"Good morning Ash."

"Morning mom."

He then noticed Serena taking something out of the oven.

"What's that Serena?"

Serena looked at him with a blushing smile. "They're PokePoffs, for my Kalos Champion boyfriend."

Ash's smile grew. He loved Serena's PokePoffs almost as much as he loved her. Delia then decided to add to the food presentation.

"And I just finished making your favorite breakfast. Oran Berry Pancakes."

Ash's eyes began to sparkle. "Alright!"

The three then sat down and ate. After a few minutes he noticed Pikachu and Greninja were gone.

"Hey, where did Pikachu and Greninja go?"

"I saw Greninja doing some training in the backyard, but I'm not sure about Pikachu" Delia answered.