Chapter 88: A Day of Matrimony

Hi everyone! I've got the next chapter here for ya! And like I said last time, this is the wedding chapter! The original plan was to have a wedding chapter for every couple, but that would take too long and a lot of the same things would happen. So to save time (and my sanity) all the couples will be getting married together. I didn't include Dracovish and Latias because I didn't think they were needed, as well as another ship that I've hinted at a few times (for those paying attention). So I hope you all enjoy the wedding! (Picture not mine)

The sun started to rise over Wyndon, lighting up Ash's and Serena's bedroom. A few minutes later Rotom activated Ash's alarm. The latter groaned as he tapped on the screen to confirm he was awake.

He started to rise from the bed. He stretched his arms out and grunted. He looked down to see his fiancé still asleep.

Ash smiled. 'It's still unbelievable that we're gonna get married soon' he said to himself.

After telling all their friends and family about their engagements, everyone sprang into action to help plan the wedding. They decided they didn't want a particularly big wedding, mostly just their friends and family. Most of it has been finished, but a few more crucial things had to be done.

Ash got up, letting Serena sleep in. Today was an off day for them, giving them a chance to relax and do more planning for the wedding. He made his way into the kitchen. He grabbed some bread and placed it in the toaster. After getting some apple juice and jelly out the bread popped out. Ash grabbed it and sat down to eat. He looked over his To Do List for the wedding.

'Alright. We've got all the guests, the food, the date, and the others' stuff done. But I still need to pick a Best Man for me, and a good place to actually hold the wedding considering the media would be all over us if we held it here, and I need to buy a Tux...'

Ash tapped his pen against his cheek, thinking hard. He looked at the calendar on the fridge.

'It's already Early March, and the wedding is on April 1st, so I don't have much time left.'

As he thought this, Greninja walked into the kitchen.

"You're up early, again" he said.

"Yeah, there's still things to be done, and I need all the free time I can get" Ash said.

"What more do you have to do?" Greninja asked.

Ash showed him the list. Greninja thought hard too.

"Well, I don't really understand the whole 'Best Man' concept, but I guess you pick a guy you're the closest too. As for a place, maybe somewhere that holds sentimental value to both of you? And the Tux should be easy, you can easily find one here in Wyndon" Greninja said.

Ash took in his words. The more he thought about it, the more he realized what the best choices were. Eventually Serena and Delphox entered the kitchen.

"Morning..." "Morning..." they both said while yawning.

"Hey you two, good morning" Ash said.

Serena and Delphox kissed their fiancés. Serena started making a cup of coffee while Delphox grabbed a bottle of Juice. Ash and Greninja made some toast for them to eat.

Pikachu and Sylveon soon entered. They were more awake than the others. They ate their own breakfast while Ash and Serena chatted.

"Since we both have the day off today, we should go over more stuff for the wedding" Serena said.

"Yup. I still need to pick a Best Man and a good location for the wedding, I need a Tux too but that'll be an easy one" Ash said.

"I still need to pick a Maid of Honor and a wedding Dress" Serena said.