Chapter 51: Alola League Part I - Starting Line

Hello hello everyone! The time has finally come for the final story arc of Alola to begin! The original plan was to do an Island Challenge Championships thing, but I decided to follow the anime route and turn it into an official League. It will be somewhat similar to the anime, with my own writing of course. I hope you'll all enjoy the Alola League! Let's begin!

The sun shined brightly as morning was in full swing. Everyone was super excited for today, especially Ash.

"Today's finally the day!" He said with excitement.

"I know! It's gonna be great!" Serena said with equal excitement.

Breakfast was soon served, which Ash wolfed down. Everyone sweatdropped at his energy.

"Slow down Ash, the Alola League isn't going anywhere" Burnet said.

Ash slowed down and apologized. After breakfast, they all started to get ready. Kukui had gone ahead to get the boat ready.

Ash gathered his Alola team to prep them.

"Well guys, it's finally here. It's time to show Alola what we can do. So let's give all we've got, and come out on top!" Ash said, raising his fist in the air. All his Alola Pokemon copied him.

That's when he noticed Greninja wasn't there. "Has anyone seen Greninja?"

Everyone shook their heads no.

"I'll look for him" Delphox offered.

Ash turned to Delphox. "Thanks Delphox."

Delphox left the house and made her way over to the area that housed all the Pokemon. She asked around but no one had seen him. She then noticed Primarina and walked up to her.

"Hey Primarina, have you seen Greninja?"

"I thought I did, hmm..." she put a flipper to her chin. "I think...I saw him go that way" she said, pointing towards the small bath house for the Pokemon.

Delphox thanked her and made her way over to the bath house. She stopped in front of the door. Before she gripped the handle she stopped.

'Hmm, should I just barge in? What if he wants his privacy? Or rather...'

She envisioned a possible scenario in her head. She opened the door and saw Greninja bathing and had something sticking out. He looked and saw her staring. He threw a Water Shuriken at her and yelled "Delphox you pervert!!"

After that thought ended, Delphox blushed. She then sighed.

"I know I shouldn't but we need to go soon." She reached for the handle and opened it. She entered the room. "I-I'm sorry about this babe."

"Sorry, he's not here" Primarina said with a smile while waving her flipper.

"Where'd you come from?! Get outta here!" Delphox shouted with an angrily shocked comedic face.

Delphox continued to check around but couldn't find him. She eventually returned to the house. She entered the house, only to see Greninja finishing up a snack.

"Wha—?! Where—?! Were you here the whole time?!" She asked in shock.

"Pretty much" he said with food still in his mouth.

Delphox groaned and face planted, confusing everyone.

After gathering everyone up and returning them to their Poke Balls, everyone including Burnet left the house. Before they left the property, Ash stopped by to say bye to his older Pokemon. They all wished him luck and would be there to help him if he needed them.