Chapter 63: Serena's Galar League Challenge

Hello! I'm back with a chapter! This will be Serena officially entering the Galar League. Don't have much else to say at this time, so enjoy!

The group entered through the gates of Motostoke. To say this place is huge would be an understatement. There were tons of buildings, a train station, a big tower in the distance, and people everywhere.

"Woah, this place is huge!" Ash said.

"Yeah, this makes Hau'oli City look like a small neighborhood" Serena said.

"Hau'oli City?" Chloe asked.

"It's one of the biggest cities in Alola, and specifically on MeleMele Island" Serena explained.

"I've heard of Alola. Isn't it made up of multiple islands?" Goh asked.

Ash nodded. "Yeah, there's 4 main ones and a man made one in the center, along with a few small islands."

"Goh, wasn't Alola in the news a few months ago?" Chloe asked.

"Oh yeah! I remember hearing it was attacked by a full-blown army. But then two people stopped them" Goh said.

"Wonder who they are? The media never said who they were" Chloe said.

Ash and Serena remained silent throughout the exchange. They both placed their hands over their respective burn scars. Pikachu, Sylveon, Greninja and Delphox also remained silent.

Chloe noticed the two's silence. "Hey, are you guys ok?"

This snapped them out of it.

"W-We're fine" Serena said.

Goh and Chloe looked at each other in confusion but shrugged it off. The group ventured deeper into the city. They explored shops, got a quick bite to eat, and took some pictures. At one point they all stopped at an open spot to let out all their Pokemon.

Chloe let out an Eevee and Yamper joined them.

"Wow you have an Eevee? It's so cute!" Serena said.

"Thanks" Chloe said with a smile.

Sylveon went up to Eevee and started to chat.

Goh let out his Scorbunny, Grookey and Raichu.

Rotom took some pictures of the new ones.

"Grookey. The Chimp Pokemon. A Grass Type. When it uses its special stick to strike up a beat, the sound waves produced carry revitalizing energy to the plants and flowers in the area."

"Raichu. The Mouse Pokemon. An Electric Type. Kantonian Form. Its long tail serves as a ground to protect itself from its own high-voltage power."

Ash and Serena then let out all of their Pokemon. To say Goh and Chloe were shocked would be an incredible understatement.

Goh took tons of pictures with his Rotom Phone. Upon seeing Ash's Scorbunny, Goh's Scorbunny immediately blushed. He started to walk over to her, but she walked away before he could say anything.

After meeting and feeding all the Pokemon, they all decided to head towards the big tower that overlooked the city.

"I guess that's where I'm supposed to register then?" Serena said.

"Correct!" Rotom said. His screen then changed to an information display. "Every participant in the gym challenge is to present their letter of endorsement to the league officials in the Motostoke Stadium. From there they must register their number that they wish to represent on their gym uniform" Rotom computed.

"Uniform?" Serena said.

"Every participant must wear the standard uniform" Rotom said, displaying what the uniform looks like.