Chapter 52: Alola League Part II - A Battle of Jealousy

Hello all! I'm back with part II of the Alola League arc! This part will be Ash taking on Hau. I probably won't write much about the other matches, so don't be mad about that. I must warn you, there will be some character bashing in this one, which I'm sure you all know who it'll be. So sit back, grab a snack and drink, put those busses on standby, and enjoy!

The sun made its way out of the ocean, shining brightly on a new day. While Ash and Serena had a really nice room, the bed was unfortunately in the direct path of the morning sun.

The light started to irritate Ash's sleeping face. He reached his arm out thinking he is pulling down the blinds, however he stops when he feels his hand touching something. It was soft and bounced a little when he patted it. He opened his eyes and looked at what he was touching.

He froze when he saw his hand resting on Serena's breast. He blushed hard but he still couldn't move a muscle. He prayed that Serena was still asleep. He looked at her face and saw her blushing and letting out quiet moans. Ash had no idea what to do at this point. He didn't realize his hand had not moved at all.

"Ash..." Serena whispered.

Ash was scared to death that Serena was awake. His thoughts were vanquished when he saw her rolling over and letting out light snores.

Ash sighed. He decided to get up and shower before things got more awkward.

What he didn't know, was when he entered the bathroom, Serena placed a hand over the breast that he accidentally touched.

After showering, Ash walked back into the room to see Serena sitting up in bed and stretching her arms out. She looked at Ash and smiled.

"Morning Ash, did you sleep well?"

"Y-Yeah I did" he said nervously.

Serena pretended to look confused. She got out of bed and went up to Ash. She gave him a good morning hug. Ash returned it but blushed hard again upon realizing her chest was pressed against him.

Serena ended the embrace and kissed him on the cheek. She grabbed her clothes and entered the bathroom. Ash sighed heavily.

"What's wrong with me..." he said.

When she got into the shower, Serena's face became super red as she breathed heavily.

"W-W-What's w-wrong w-with m-m-m-me?!" She stuttered uncontrollably.

After they both finished getting ready, they were joined by their Pokémon who were all ready to go. They exited the room and went to the dining area of the island, which was near their rooms. They entered and grabbed some items. They released all their Pokémon. They all sat down and started to eat. As they ate, they made small talk.

"So Ash, do you know what Pokémon you'll use?" Serena asked.

Ash nodded. "Yup, I know who I'm choosing. Professor Kukui mentioned that the first two rounds will be 3v3 right?"

Serena nodded. "And I think he also said the final round will be a full 6v6."

After some more small talk, Ash and Serena and their Pokémon finished their breakfast. Ash and Serena returned everyone except the ones who always stay out. Serena looked at the clock which read 10:23am.

"We better get going, your match starts at 11" Serena said.

Ash nodded. The group headed towards the main stadium. After arriving they entered the main lounge. There they saw the Alolan gang minus Gladion and Hau.

"Hey guys, good morning" Ash said.

"Good morning Ash, Serena, did you sleep well?" Lillie asked.

Ash and Serena nodded. Everyone chatted until it was time to go.