You should sleep

Magic sighed as she paced back and fourth a front the gate where Owen stood. "Hey Magic you need something?" He asked sighing as he sat down.

"Well I don't know I just want to cheer you up dad you haven't been home in like 2 weeks it's obvious you haven't been sleeping!" Exclaimed Magic sighing.

"Magic kid I'll sleep later" said Owen "ayy yeah no your not pulling one of your lies Dad" said Magic "Magic I do what I do because people like Ori can't be trusted to just wait in the clearing" said Owen.

"Well I don't care your going to bed tonight father" said Magic sighing Owen looked down at her "Wish I was kiddo I wish I was" said Owen.

"You are weather you like it or not" said Magic running off Owen sighed as Ori approached "hey Owen...you look tired" said Ori sighing. "Yeah well I'm not leaving the gate nobody is getting in the maze" said Owen.

"You need sleep Owen..." Said Ori Owen chuckled unknownst that Magic Rasbi Graecie and some others where watching there conversation worried as to what was to be said. "I can sleep when I'm dead" said Owen sighing as he sat back down.

Ori walked off "I'm giving you a week Owen if you don't sleep by then there's going to be drastic mesaurses" said Ori with a small sigh.

Should I do a part two of this that takes place a week later?