Birthday i hardly know her

Anyel Rasbi Magic Graecie  and Krow where all just chilling out in Owens house for some reason not that he really even cared.

Rasbi and Magic basically lived here and Graecie has been told that she is allowed in whenever it was just Anyel and Krow that Owen might have a problem with.

Owen walked into his house and shook his head in disamay but shrugged, Anyel and Krow are friends of Magic I don't want her not to have her friends over so just this once I'll let it slid, next time I hope I'm asked for permission first. Owen thought sighing before walking over to his bed and sitting down quietly to make himself unknown.

"Anyel, why where you crying after you spoke to Owen the other day?" Asked Magic confused Krow turned and it glared at Owen Anyel sighed "Wasn't anything Owen did I just show my emotions only to myself" said Anyel with a shrug.

Owen sighed as he tried to sleep he felt Krow's glare soften "hey Owen?" Asked Graecie "Yeah grace?" Asked Owen "When's your birthday?" She asked.

"What's a birthday?" He asked "First snowball fights now birthdays WHATS next he doesn't understand Christmas Halloween and Easter?" Asked Anyel "ooo~ thanks for the idea (:"

"What are any of those things?" Asked Owen as Anyel stood up and threw a chair