Youtube au

Owen always pretended to not know what YouTube is, he didn't know why but he did.

However he doesn't want to keep lying to his friends so he decided that tonight live on stream he would reveal himself to everyone.

He had explained this to his YouTube he just prayed the others hadn't found it and if they had before then they certainly didn't see any resablince in his voice.

LATER BECAUSE I SAID SO

Owen calmly tweeted on his discord which he saw Magic was in and he smirked time for the games to begin.

OrangeLord:@SongfulMagic I know something you don'tttttt
SongfulMagic:What?
OrangeLord:Can't reveal much just get one chaoticos smp and bring the others in the apartment accept for the one that doesn't know what YouTube is
SongfulMagic:Ummmm okay.

Owen chuckled to himself and went into anoucments and typed

OrangeLord:THE REVEAL @Everyone

Owen smirked as he logged on started his stream he just skipped the intro screen "THE REVEAL!" He shouted into his mic to make sure it boomed to the room next to his which was Magic's.

_LATER ON VC AT THE TIME OF THE REVEAL_

"I know something you all don't" said Owen with a chuckle as his character faced them "What? You keep saying that" Asked Magic her character punched his. (You know what I'm just gonna write as if there in minecraft)

Owen chuckled some more "Well that's what I gathered you all here to tell you" said Owen chuckling as he flipped a lever behind a massive sand wall fell and it left the message:I KNOW WHAT YOUTUBE IS.

They all looked at him confused "That's it I'm going in Magic's room" said Owen as he got up and left this confusing them until they watched discord and saw his voice coming from her icon.

"Yeah guys well what better way to go about this then" Asked Owen with a chuckle as he walked out back to his Owen room and made it rain Thunder and lightening in the game.

"GUYS I AM YOUR FATHER!"