Oran and Owen

Owen sat on his bed with a sweat he had woken up after seeing something he never wanted to see.

He found himself in the prison "soooooo that did happen?" He asked confused he had been praying it had just been a nightmare but he knew that it was reality he wanted to convince himself it wasn't.

Magic he had attacked Magic barely managed to stop himself and ran off nobody knew where he went (in this au the reunion just didn't happen).

Well he didn't think anybody knew where he went a month with no visitors but he heard familiar voices from the ladder?

Why? He was confused it didn't matter they all hated him and he knew it they all hated him! He had to keep telling himself that to not try and claw his way out like Krow did.

"So this is where he went?" Asked Magic confused she was the first one down followed by Guts and Soup.

He waved shyly damn social interaction he hadn't any for the whole month he'd been here at least he things it was a month.

All he talk with him was food and water and the key but he managed to push the key threw the bars so he couldn't get out.

Magic wanted to go in Magic wanted to hug him she was happy he was alive but Soup stood in front of her and wouldn't let her. "Please soup" whispered Magic Soup shook her head.

Owen sighed "Hello Magic" He didn't bother greeting the others he knew he would get no response from there glared he said it as casually as he could he didn't want to be let out.

Owen sighed again "You should probably leave" He said trying his best to glare at her but he couldn't bring himself to "I don't know how long- I uhhh never mind" Said Owen as he laughed to himself.

"Owen what the hell?" Asked Soup Owen titled his head at her "What do you mean what the hell!?" He yelled at her "WHY ARE YOU IN THE PRISON!?" Shouted Magic.

"WHY AM I IN HERE? WELL I'M DOING IT TO PROTECT THE ENTIRE FLIPPING CLEARING YOU ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN KEEP CONTROL OF MY GOD DAMN BODY AND I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE AGAIN!" Screamed Owen startling the others Guts stared at him.

"Keep control instead of what?" Asked Guts Owen closed both his eyes before they turned orange "Me" said Owen "His other and better half! Having people we care for is a weakness they must be eradicated!"

Magic took a step back "owen what the?" Asked Magic as "please call me Oran, He is nothing but a weakling!" Shouted Oran Soup stared him down "We'll find a way to get rid of you and get Owen back" Soup stated.

"The only way to get rid of me is to kill Owen, but that waste of a leader couldn't bring himself to kill himself in case there was another way there won't be another way I'll make sure of it!" Said Oran.