Owen being a father and i gave him wings because yes

Yeah so totally not planning on exploring the winged Owen au. Anyways Giving Magic nightmares and making Owen an insomniac is basically all I'm good for anyway anyways enjoy
—Faded the sideways Kit Kat enjoyer

Owen let out a yawn, and stared at Magic who was asleep in his wing this had become a command ecoournce, he just hoped Graecie never found out.

Graecie would never let him here the end of it and be knew it so he kept the fact he was a father hidden.

Only his children knew and that's how it would stay sure most of them had new death experiences.

Ok that's a lie they did die but he brought them back he made a deal to give them life every time he revived someone he would get something added like Horns Wings and a halo.

He had revived three people and he hasn't got any plans to revive anymore.

This time he would keep his promise, this time he wouldn't let anyone get hurt.

Everyone agreed not to go in the maze ever again it was all going to be ok?

It had to be ok

It just had to be ok!

He sighed as he gently shock Magic awake with a soft smile "Hey kid wake it it's time for school" he said.

Magic groggily got up "who invented school again?" Asked Magic sighing "Krow did" Answered Owen with a chuckle.

"It's gonna feel the rath of my bag one day" said Magic chuckling "yeah yeah kid your gonna be late" said Owen.

"Shoot!" Exclaimed Magic rushing to the kitchen and eating the breakfast Phantom had prepared for Her because Owen couldn't move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school Owen was there surprisingly to pick Magic up for once.

Mowhee Oeca and Rasbi didn't go to school yet he had yet to inroll them so they where there to .

Magic strotted over to them when she saw them As the group walked back to Owens house.

Unknownst to them Graecie had followed them and watched Owen tuck everyone in but Magic who he just comforted until she fell asleep because of the nightmares.