More ultima Owen Au

Owen but as the ultima from mystreet let's just go with his parents are aphmau and Aaron leaving him as the next ultima werewolf, Rasbi and Apo are Mewifa's instead of Demons. Ori and Anyel are werewolves instead of angels. Owen doesn't know why he hides the fact his a werewolf but hides it anyway due to the instincts of before the maze also his not a war criminal but he was still forced to learn to defend himself not to the existent Derek went with Aaron, anyways onto the one shot (:
—Faded the sideways Kit Kat enjoyer
____________________________________
Owen sighed as he stared Ein down "meet me in the pit in 5" stated Owen throwing him a stone pike.

Owen sighed he knew that it would probably break out during the battle but it didn't matter.

He knew what he had to do and he wasn't about to back down this was to protect the whole clearing. Weather they knew it or not he could smell that he was a traitor, something was familiar about him.

Magic Acho Soup and all the others stared at the two before going to the pit to get ready.

Ein stood in he pit waiting "his late" spoke Ein confused as Owen came wearing a blind fold which confused Ein for a minute before he chuckled.

"Of course why didn't I realise this before? You are there kid! Your one of them!" Hissed Ein Owen didn't respond only got ready to fight.

Ein chuckled as he charged at Owen getting a few hits in before Owen let out a hiss of pain.

"Once I take care of you say bye bye to the rest of the clearing" whispered Ein not knowing that the others could hear him Owen stared at him before chuckling.

"These eyes were never my curse!" Screamed Aaron punching Ein "Werewolves like you were!" Hissed Aaron throwing Ein out a window. "Holy you have" said Daniel "sorry about this Daniel" said Aaron before also tossing Daniel out.

Owen and Ein were fighting it was close until Ein knocked Owen down and went to stab his throat.

Owen grabbed the pike's end and threw it revealing his ears and tail "I knew it!" Hissed Ein as Owen threw away his Own Pike and they started using there fists to attack the other.

Owen caught one of Ein's punches and threw him into a tree before jumping after him Ein got up and started running Owen just jumped from tree to tree.

Soup Magic Krow Graecie Ori Apo and Rasbi were the only ones to follow them.

Ein laughed at Owen before knocking him down again and the glow below the bandana for brighter Owen simply grabbed Ein by the neck.

"Go on finish me then" stated Ein smugly "No no one deserves to die" stated Owen taking away Ein's ears and tail "not again!" Hissed Ein as Owen dropped him to which he passed out.

Owen just casually walked away to his house leaving the others just standing there confused "alright let's drag'em to the prison" said Guts falling out of a tree.