The reuion but in grevier king au

Owen sat down at the gate and sighed 'this is all your fault' he heard the voices scream at him as he stared at the doors not closing.

"..." Owen sighed as he got ready for whatever was to come out of the maze.

But it was just the griever again and he sighed relaxed "Hello pal" he said "hello" it said letting Owen pat it "I have found your friend I can take you to him" said the griever.

Owen nodded "alright I'm taking rasbi and Magic with me though" Owen stated the griever nodded as he went to get them Graecie was finally out of the coma and she and soup where walking around.

"Hey soup the fuck?" Asked Graecie Soup looked at her and then looked at the griever "Probably came to check up on Owen or something" said Soup win a shrug Graecie looked at her confused.

Owen came back with Rasbi and Magic "Also who did you find Excatly?" Owen asked "I think it was the Apple" said the griever Owen sighed as he started following the grevier Graecie and soup followed behind the others until Owen and Apo where face to face.

Owen's face went blank his eyes blinking repeatedly at first red them orange then brown again and eye colours continued to flash over and over and over.

Owen eventually sighed and opened his eyes a final time when they where brown everyone looked at him confused "nothing important let's just get Apo back" he stated.