If mowhee and owen didnt cross paths

Mowhee ran out of the maze as many people crouded around the exit nobody sighed of relief. Mowhee looked around "wait where's Owen?" Asked Mowhee confused.

"He went in the maze to look for you!" Said Rasbi obviously annoyed at Mowhee "That idiot I need to go back in" said Mowhee as he turned around but that's when the doors shut.

"This this is bad this is extremely bad" said Oeca "thanks for the obvious" shot rasbi Graecie sat down trying to calm herself everyone stared at the gate hoping that somewhere in there Owen survived.

Owen kept running even when it turnt dark he didn't care all he knew was that he needed to find Mowhee. All so that's what he thought his objective was.

Owen turned corner after corner calling Mowhees name he was starting to lose hope he sighed "I'll have to make it until morning then huh?" Asked Owen as he saw the maze walls shift.

"What the hell?" Asked Owen looking to the wall next to him as it shifted he ran past it as it tried to spin and hit him he ran past serval walls.

He eventually found an strange orb device he quickly took it and ran from the spot. He found his way back to the gate while sighing it was almost daylight.

He turned around and saw a strange creature it walked up to him and tried to bite him but Owen was to quick for it and managed to stab it to death with his pike.

When the door opened Owen ermged holding the orb "hello there" said Owen they all looked at him shocked "What is that?" Asked Rasbi "How are you alive!?" Asked Mowhee Graecie looked at him in shock.

"Owen are you ok?" Asked Graecie Owen sighed "I'm fine Graecie" said Owen as he looked behind him "but no one goes in again" said Owen "what why?" Asked Mowhee.

"Mowhee that thing you saw...let's just say a run in to those aren't going to end in your favour" Owen said rolling up his sleve to reveal a fresh scar.