Talk with the dead

"Hey" stated Squidney appearing in front of Owen who had just been sitting in his mind he was confused to say the least.

"Hello Squidney" he said barely above a whisper Squidney sighed at him "I know we weren't really close Owen but Ash is busy and you look like you need someone to check up on you" said Squidney.

"I'm not close with Ash and Squidney you were one of my greatest friends" said Owen Squidney nodded "Squidney I'm so so sorry" said Owen Squidney stared at him.

"Don't be" stated Squidney with a soft smile "when I go I hope I go out just as beautiful" Admitted Owen squidney stared at him before sighing "oh I'd really prefer if you didn't go at all" she stated helping him up.

Owen looked down guiltily "please don't say stuff like that even as a joke" said Squidney "I wasn't joking squidney" said Owen rolling up his sleeve to reveal a creature sting.

"Aren't no way Soup's going threw that again and there probably scared of the sign again" admitted Owen Squidney smirked at him.

"I can give you 3 names of people about to prove you wrong" said Squidney "Or I can make you wait for the suspense" she said causing Owen to chuckle.

"Thank you a lot squids" said Owen "squids?" Asked Squidney "Ehhh I'm old it's about time I start giving people nicknames" said Owen "Alrighty then" said Squidney.

The two just stood in a comfortable silence as Owen felt himself return to reality to see Magic Graecie and Rasbi starring at him.

Magic ran up to him he simply ruffled her hair "good to see you too sings" he said Magic looked at him confused "You all Wanna call me old I'm gonna give you nicknames it's a fair trade" stated Owen.