Sleepover

So uhhh I finally made the chapter enjoy (: this is a longer one.
—Faded the sideways Kit Kat enjoyer

Graecie stared at Magic confused as to why she didn't come down. "Graecie do you have any slabs?" She asked Graecie rumged threw her backpack not finding any.

"No sorry" she responded Magic sighed sadly, slabs hurt her going down or up she didn't want to know how bad it hurt on a full block.

Graecie looked at Magic "we could ask Owen if he has any" stated Graecie Magic nodded as said guy ran past them multiple times he was seemingly lapping them.

Eventually Graecie got hold of his arm causing him to jolt to a sharp stop "oh hello Magic" he said simply deciding not to greet Graecie just yet as he got out from her grip and hopped up to the same height as Magic.

"What's up?" He asked simply rumbging threw his backpack "do you have any slabs?" She asked Owen continued rummaging threw his backpack now searching for slabs.

"No I don't sorry kid" He said before walking to a random tree and chopping it down. "Oh" said Magic before going to walk off as she saw Owen begin crafting something.

"What are you making?" Asked Magic "something" replied Owen as he started rummaging threw his backpack before pulling out some kenaf and wool.

"Seriously Owen what are you doing?" Asked Graecie that's when Magic remembered that she hadn't told Graecie about the injury she got and Owen's sudden over overprotectiveness.

Krow came past and placed a slab for them all to sit on while they where waiting for the old man to do whatever it was he was doing.

Krow got up with a sigh "well I promised soup I would meet with her gotta run" it stated before running off leaving the other two watching Owen seemingly struggle to craft something.

Eventually Owen managed to make whatever it was he was making and looked back to see Magic and Graecie staring at him intently "what?" He asked plainly.

He then walked over to make and starting tying some sort of bandage around her leg "wait Magic's hurt?" Asked Graecie shocked Owen nodded to focused on making sure the bandage was on properly.

"You really need to stop letting this get ripped off by trees kid" Owen scolded Magic once he had finished "Magic how did you get hurt in the first place?" Asked Graecie Magic turned away and got up.

"Magic? I'm sorry I didn't know it was sensitive!" Called Graecie as she got up and looked to Owen to see what to do "I'll check on her" Owen said before disappearing into the shadows.

______________________________________________

Magic was in Owen's house sitting by puddy and leaning against puddys fence.

Owen opened his door and closed it behind him to see a crying Magic he hoped over the gate before sitting down next to Magic.

"Kid you ok?" He asked making his voice as comforting as he could muster trying to hide his worry "I can't even go fishing with Graecie but I have to remember Owen!" Magic exclaimed threw tears.

Owen nodded "I know what ash told you, but what I'm about to tell you is more important to remember" Owen stated looking her dead in the eyes Magic nodded stifling waiting to listen to whatever it was that he was going to say.