Zombie aploypse AU.

The walled area is extremely large in there it works just like how IRL does almost as if there was never an aploypse the people that started running the place think that everyone that isn't a zombie is in there but alas it's impossible to know for sure ya know.
TW:Minor gore
Owen Magic and Graecie had stolen a abandoned Jeep just on the side of the street and once they started it they knew why it was abandoned.

A crowd of zombies surrounded them and Magic froze in fear Owen Graecie kept driving slowly and Owen was cutting away at the zombies taking them out moment after moment second after second minute after minute the zombies heads would go splash.

Eventually they reached a wall with masked people at the top "there's still people at there they said they would all be dead!" Mask person one said "Well cmon let's help this guys out we can ask about the outsiders later" said Mask person two.

The two masked people where there cover while they climbed up a ladder Graecie was the first to go Owen fully thought the last person wouldn't make it so he pushed Magic up the ladder before him.

A zombie lunged at Owen about to bite him but he cut its head off just in time. "Hurry up!" Hissed Mask person one "pull up the ladder!" Ordered Owen the Mask people did so reluctantly.

Owen jumped onto the Jeep "Man I hope this work" whispered Owen pulling out a bottle and he drank it before running along zombie heads squashing them before they had time to bite him and he jumped onto the wall.

"Hey wait a minute Owen, Magic and uhh Graecie?" Asked mask person one pulling off his mask to reveal Ori "Ori?" Asked Owen back the other masked person just sat there and pulled off his mask.

"Mowhee?" Asked Magic Mowhee nodded the five looked around "ok so our friends at least all that we know is alive that aren't you 3 is held up in the main stronghold as we built this place" said Mowhee.

"The zombies can't get past these walls and we were told that everyone from the outside world was in here that weren't zombies" said Mowhee.

Owen nodded "please save the history talk and get these two someone safer then here" stated Owen Magic looked at him and sighed, as Mowhee lead Graecie and her to a staircase meanwhile Owen just jumped down.

"God I love potions" said Owen as the effect wore off "Oh so that's what that was witchcraft does exist" stated Mowhee as he lead them to the main stronghold and went back to the wall.

Owen Magic and Graecie walked down Owen expected hospitality a trap a prison a way to get rid of the three so he overtook Graecie purely because he didn't trust it and then overtook Magic the two glanced at eachother and shrugged.

The three walked down Owen in front with Magic and Graecie behind him Kyle was just sat eating a sandwich "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" He screamed alerting people all over.

Owen pulled out his knife just in case it was instinct at this point "hey let's put the knife down I'm sure we can talk about this" said Acho Owen put the knife down once he realised no one was trying to hurt them not yet anyway.

"Who are you people?" Asked Acho "Acho are you blind! That's Owen! Graecie and Magic god!" Stated Apo munching on an apple "but they said everyone outside the walls that wasn't zombies were already here" said Rasbi.

"It would be impossible to know that for sure to be fair" came Soup who was cooking Owen looked around looking for any sign it was a trap.

"Owen calm down its not a trap" said Magic "you don't know that" said Owen Kyle sighed "Owen its not a trap it's us your friends" said Kyle.

"The last friends I had tried to kill me I don't even know why I stuck around these two! You think saying were your friends means anything to a guy that's been betrayed by people he thought were his friends multiple times?" Asked Owen. "Damn you've been threw shit need anything to help patch any injuries?" Asked Rasbi.