I failed to protect you, but i can make them pay

Owen sat on the ground hugging Magic who just hugged him and smiled "it'll be ok Owen I promise you" she said He nodded as he felt her go limp. "MAGIC C'MON WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" He screamed loud enough he was sure people outside the maze could hear him.

Now it was his turn to cry into her shoulder after all the times she had into his, He made a promise but he didn't get to keep it all he could think about was how it should've been him.

Slowly a crowd gathered to see Owen mourning Magic they looked at him then at the gates where watchers stood slowly but surely Owen laid Magic down.

"I see you've chosen to hurt her" said Owen dark chuckle bright Orange glare. "Even I the one called a heartless freak cared for that child" said Owen.

Suddenly it seemed as though 3 voices where shouting at once "YOU COULD OF MINDED YOUR BUISNESS BUT INSTEAD" Owen smirked as he pulled out a bloody Javelin.

"YOU JUST HAD TO CHOOSE BLOOD"

Owen charged at the watchers startling them as he killed one after the other Aish was the last one then Owen's smile brightened,

"WERE GOING TO HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN TOGETHER AISH SO SO MUCH FUN AISH"

The clearing watched scared looks on there faces soup managed to treat Magic's wounds and soup somehow revived Magic who looked just in time to see Owen hesitate at a fake hologram of her.

"You fool, These other idiots are mostly held up by weakness but the thing about me is I am not" said Owen throwing the javelin at Aishs heart