The return of the orange

Oran looked at Owen "are we really fighting right now right here?" Asked Oran.

The two were each standing on one log of the light saber "everyone else is asleep I see no better time" said Owen starring him down.

Suddenly everyone else came out to see what was going on because it was loud.

"Just fucking die already!" Screamed Oran pulling out a knife and stabbing it at Owen who ducked under it and tried to sweep Oran's balance off with his leg but Oran jumped over it and Owen caught him before throwing Oran into a tree.

"And you call me a puppet? Your the one that's been nailed down to strings" Stated Owen dodging the knife that Oran threw at him whilst Graecie just walked out. "I'm alive somehow what the fuck?" Asked Graecie. "Language!" Shouted Owen, "I get that reference!" Said Oran "what?" Asked Owen catching a javelin that was thrown at him.

Oran just charged at him about to punch Owen in the face but he just grabbed his fist and threw Oran into another tree. "Before you I was the fist of vengeance" said Technoblade "WHO ON SOY SAUCE IS THIS!?" Screamed Krow as Technoblade just disappeared into thin air it then grabbed popcorn out of thin air "KICK HIS ASS OR SOMETHING I DON'T REALLY CARE!" Yelled Krow.

Owen caught yet another javelin and then charged at Oran holding two who still had one somehow. "That's not how you fight with javelins?" Asked Oran "Tell that to the author who's high off of cheese!" Yelled Owen throwing a Javelin at Oran who caught it by the tip and tossed it to the side as the two clashed.

Oran eventually knocked the javelin out of Owen's hand and smirked "Look's like your about to become Orange toast" said Oran with a smirk.

Owen stared at him and pulled out a strange object before igniting it to reveal an orange light saber. "What the hell is that?" Asked Oran staring at Owen as he rolled one over to him. "A sword" said Owen.

Oran ignited his to reveal a red light saber and the two started clashing eachother. Owen turned his light saber off threw it in the air shot his bow at Oran twice before catching it and cutting off one of Oran's hands.

Oran then disappeared into smoke causing Owen to back up and look around to see where he went. Oran then appeared again "Hello there" said Owen "General Kenobi!" Said Oran as the two's light sabers clashed.

Owen turned his off ducked under Oran's and turned it back on stabbing Oran in the heart. "About time I got that done" said Owen placing the light Saber in his pocket.

"All I wanted was to annoy Owen in the morning with Graecie but what the fuck did we just watch?" Asked Magic Owen turned the light Saber back on and aimed it at her "it's past your bed time and language young padawan" said Owen turning off and walking off throwing a note to Graecie which just said put magic to bed.

Owen stared off into the maze "I'm sorry" he muttered before going to his house and just sitting.