But Im the cause? (Magic angst)

Look I may not be very far In the new episode but I'm far in enough to make some angst. This is not what happens in the main timeline (:

Magic slowly managed out of the clearing towards the group "Hey where's Owen?" Asked Magic "He...he went in after you you little..." said Mowhee looking at her annoyed.

"Why does he worry about me?" Questioned Magic Graecie sighs "Nobody knows but he better have a good god dam explanation" said Rasbi looking at the gate it was about to close.

They all stood staring at the gate worried about their friend
"5..."
"4..."
"3..."
The doors began closing and Mowhee ran threw it sending everyone into a panicked and shocked frenzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Look rasbi im so sorry i didn't mean for this to hap-" Began Magic but was cut off by Rasbi hugging her "It's fine magic. We have to have hope that da- I mean Owen is still out there Mowhee too" said Rasbi. "Hey sis what's Owens problem with us calling him dad anyway?" Asked Magic Rasbi chuckled "According to him: Graecie will never let him hear the end of it" said Rasbi the two chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Mowhee came back with an extremely injured Owen and a few cuts on him.

"GRAECIE!" Screamed Mowhee knowing that well she would be the best suited to take care of him. "Yeah mowh—OH MY GOD!" Screamed Graecie alerting a sleepy magic and Rasbi on top of Owens house.

Graecie Mowhee and Magic took Owen to Graecie's house Mowhee wasn't gleefully happy that Magic was helping them but sighed. 'How do I keep forgetting that Magic is still a kid' thought Mowhee.

Owen woke up and sat up and looked around the dark empty room well other then Mowhee leaning against a wall.
Owen slowly managed to get up and looked around "Where's is magic?" Asked Owen as Magic and Graecie entered the room.

"Why do you wanna know so badly?" Asked Mowhee "Because I care about her" Replied Owen simply "But I'm the reason you got hurt why do you care?" Asked Magic Owen looked at her "While there is some colleration you are not the causation Magic, and your my friend so of course I care about you I mean it's not like you meant for me to get attacked by those weirdo things" said Owen shrugging