A glitch in time?

Owen sat in his room silently waiting for something anything to happen but nothing did but something calling to him.

"What is that noise?" He mumbled as he got up and walked toward the maze he could hear his name being called.

"Come into the unknown Owen" the maze seemingly called to him he sighed as he went to step into it and then he heard the shouting of his name.

Reality seemed to twist he was about to step into a massive lava pit he went to stop but he fell and somehow managed to land on a platform with just a few burn marks.

Owen looked around as he found himself atop Oris tree "what the fuck is going on?" He spat Ori and Magic looking at him confused "when did you get here?" Asked Ori

Owen shrugged and found himself fighting Ori in the maze again he let felt himself crash down and once more he found himself standing outside the maze.

"What in the hell?" Asked Owen staring at the maze as a watcher seemingly stared at him "...You know to much now I have to kill you" was all they said.

Owen jumped up them and revealed the mask to see Ash "ASH!?" He screamed shocked causing Magic to run to the gate and watch them "yep" she said "sorry" she added before stabbing him threw the heart.

She looked at Magic and made a be quite motion "you really are a gullible idiot huh?" Asked Ash pushing Magic to the other side of the door as it closed.

Owen found himself in so many different moments In time he had no idea what was going on eventually he let out a scream and saw a grey version of himself.

"You get two choices" said The grey version of him he stared at them intently waiting to here them "you can join the dead or you can return to the living" said the grey version.

"Bring me back to life" said Owen simply not caring he could see the dead again, he would die again one die but right now he had to protect those still alive.

Magic Graecie Rasbi ...Apo hell even Krow he had to make sure Ash couldn't hurt them.

The grey version nodded clapping his hands causing Owen to fade back into life.

"Wow phantom" said Squidney "Told you I could convince him" said Phantom the others nodded as they appeared in the glade to watch whatever was going to happen next.

Owen woke up at day Ash and Magic had eyes locked "Magic you disobeyed me you told them" said Ash a dark tone that's when Owen noticed a crowd of people.

Owen chuckled as he got up and tapped Ash's shoulder she turned around shocked.

"How the fuck are you alive?" She spat Owen chuckled as he pulled the knife out of his chest he didn't say a word he just blinked as one eye turned orange and the other red.

Owen then proceeded to stab Ash in the shoulder "Think before aiming guns at kids you dinnerplate" he said as he blinked and his eyes where brown again and he walked over to the crowd.

He turned around to stare at Ash "......why?" Asked Magic "Because Magic I don't want to die" Said Ash with insane laughter "and the only way they'll let me live is with you dead!" Screamed Ash jumping at Magic but Owen ripped her off her.

"Leave" he said simply aiming his bow Ash nodded as she ran off with a sigh of defeat.

I honestly don't even know what was going threw my brain while writing this confusion
-faded