Fishing

Set in the time period Magic is living with Owen.

Magic sat at the lake after having breakfast with Owen who made surprisingly good salads.

"Hello voices" she said simply not caring about anything that could possible be coming after all it was going to be a good day right? She finally got Owen to go fishing with her that counted for something right?

Owen sighed as he got up from where he was it was the second morning Magic was living in his house and he promised her he would go fishing with her.

He chuckled to himself as he walked over to her and ruffled her hair to get her attention and she was just staring into space Magic looked up at him and smiled handing him a fishing rod.

"Thanks kid" he said with a small smile "no problem Owen" she said looking at him. "Thank you for going fishing with me btw" said Magic Owen nodded and looked at her.

"It's no problem kiddo" said Owen as he cast his rod "so you have anything you won't talk about?" He asked "yeah actually if you wouldn't mind a question" she stated Owen looked at her.

"Shoot" he said taking one hand off the rod to ruffle the sitting girls hair again "do you think we'll ever get out of here?" Asked Magic Owen looked at her

"I'll get you out of here I promise"