Battle of the mind

This gets a little confusing by enjoy
—Faded the sideway kit Kat enjoyer

The clock stopped ticking forever ago
Owen looked around the maze with a sigh he had been in there for too long, the doors would be shut by now. Stupid demon having to make it to close to the gate to be disregarded!
How long have I been up?
He was tired but he had to keep moving if he was going to make it out of this alive.
I don't know
He stumbled back as he saw what looked like watchers and felt someone pull him back behind a Conner. "Who are you?" He asked "No one important" was the reply he got. "I disagree" he muttered under his breath.

Reddons watched him and sighed "that isn't Owen you know?" Was suddenly written in blood along the wall "what?" He asked confused at this

The blood continued the write and Red came to the understanding something had possessed his friend who he had just saved.

Wait no Owen wasn't his friend none of them where his friend! We're they? Didn't matter even if he didn't care about them
He couldn't just let someone stop Owen from getting everyone well at least the others out of here! Could he?

I can't get a grip
He had eventually gotten away from the masked people but saw a ledge he stayed back but he was getting tired.
But I can't let go
He sighed before managing one jump along the dark voided path he couldn't fall in he couldn't fall asleep! He managed to make it to the 5th jump before a yawn escaped his lips.
There wasn't anything to hold onto though
But he couldn't fight the tiredness he fell into the massive void but he found himself in some water shortly after.
Why can't I see?
Everywhere around him was dark he sighed as he managed to make a fire with two sticks he used a third one to create a torch.
Why can't I see?
He looked around to see a dead end and a long hallway he had no where to go but forward.
All the colours
He saw himself standing by himself staring at him "give me back my body!" He said in an ordering tone it was him the past the puppet came back after all?
That you see
"No it was my body originally" stated Owen laughing to himself and pulling out a javelin "Have it your way!!" Yelled The puppet Owen stared at him and smirked.
Please can I be
The two collided there javelins but the other switched to a sword in the blink of an eye knocking him back. "Nice trick puppet but I will always be the one in control!"
Please can I be
The puppet looked at him and chuckled "Your quite complex but I have you like a book!" Yelled the puppet dodging his javelin before he even threw it fully "what the?"
Colourful and free
"Your the puppet" The puppet went on 'pfft who does this puppet think he is?' Thought Owen as he summoned another Javelin and charged at him.
What the hells going on?
"Your the one driven with the instinct to survive that's what causes all your actions instinct but it isn't your fault!" Shouted the puppet Owen covered his ears 'His just trying to get in my head!'
Can someone tell me please!
"It's his and we both know it! Please we can work together!  Please!" The puppet seemingly begged 'the puppets final mistake!' Thought Owen throwing the javelin at him while he thought it was distracted.
Why I'm switching faster then the channels on tv!
Magic Soup and the others where gathered by the maze entrance as The doors opened and Red rushed out with watchers "Owen! Somethings! Wrong!" Red barely managed to get out everyone looked at him confused.
IM BLACK THEN IM WHITE!
A bunch of lightening strikes suddenly struck the clearing behind the group gathered at the entrance and two Owen's appeared confusing everyone.
NO!!! SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT!
"YOU CAN'T BREAK ME QUITE TRYING YOU PUPPET!" One of the Owen's screamed charging at the other The other Owen chuckled "I am not the puppet here" The other tried to explain.
MY ENEMYS INVISIBLE
"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO PUPPET!" Screamed Oran (evil Owen)  Owen responded with a chuckle and punching Oran down who got up the second he was knocked down.
I don't know how to fight
"What's wrong don't know how to fight?" Asked Owen with a smirk "Your the one driven by the instinct to survive the war is other though!" Owen exclaimed. 'Why the hell is he still trying to reason with me!' Thought Oran.
The trembling fear is more
Oran looked towards Owen's friends "if I can't get you to leave me alone I'll just kill them all right now!" Screamed Oran throwing his javelin toward Magic who closed her eyes tightly.

Owen stood in front of her holding the javelin by the blade shocking Oran "how did you get there so fast?" Asked Oran Owen chuckled "I've had some free time!" Owen exclaimed pulling out a bunch of potions and throwing them in the air they then broke and splashed all over him.

Then I can take
Soups expression changed from shock to panic "Owen no one can handle that many potions!" Called Soup the panic evdent in her voice.

"That would be true if he was alone" a voice that sounded oddly like Apo's said "But he isn't alone" Followed up another which people could only guess was Squidney

When I'm up against
"Not this time" another voice Oecas? Everyone looked around confused "This time" Another voice "Someone else died?" Asked Magic.

"Things are different and no that's ash" called out Mowhees voice as the ghosts suddenly appeared behind Owen.
The echo in the mirror!
"How are you doing this!?" Screamed Oran "I have no idea!" Screamed Owen as he took off toward Oran litteray just beating him up.
echo
Punch after punch,
ECHO
Kick after kick,
ECHO
Slap after slap,
ECHO
Stab after stab,
ECHO
Wait stab after stab? Owen looked to his hands to see the sword that is usally in the stone.
ECHO
"Darn it I was gonna take that!" Complained Bek "But uhhh go Owen beat up the other version of yourself or whatever the hell is going on!" She added at Magic's glare.

ECHo

Owen knocked Oran into his house with a sigh "hey Magic where's puddy?" He asked

"I may or may not of taken him to my bunker" said Magic "good" said Owen this invoked confusion to everyone "Owen don't!" Called Squidney.

I'm gonna burn my house down

Owen sighed as he threw the sword into Oran's chest and then threw something toward there a bomb but nobody else knew that until a large bang lit up the sky.

Into an ugly black

"Owen what the fuck!?" Screamed Rasbi "Lanague!" Yelled Owen with a chuckle turning around.

I'm gonna run away now

Magic stared at him "do you even have anywhere to sleep!?" She asked him "I'll just sleep at the gate" said Owen "Nah you'll sleep in my house" said Magic with a bossy tone.

"For now sure kiddo" said Owen with a soft smile
Guess it was safe to say he had one the battle of the mind

And he was never ever

And never look back

At his past....

1236 words?
Damn that's longer then I thought it'd be
Anyways hope you enjoyed might make a few more one shots that take place in this universe.
And to avoid confusion not that there really is any no this is not related to if I surrender song shots
Anyways ttyl
—Faded the sideways kit Kat enjoyer