Meeting the creator of the maze|but different

Ash was worried about going to the clearing Magic came to her and sighed "I promise you Owen can protect you" she said as calming as she could.

Ash nodded "I do not doubt in Owen's ability's to protect you I doubt in his ability's to trust a strange more or less one that helped put you here" Ash stated Magic nodded.

"I'll take him to meet you tomorrow ok?" Asked Magic Ash nodded as Magic ran off having to get back before night.

Owen stood by himself worried and sighed as he ran in to see Magic who didn't seem to see a trap but saw him instead he watched her fall to the ground and slid toward him being struck by multiple arrows.

Owen looked down at her and picked her up simply and laid her to rest outside the maze "What the hell?" He hissed at her Magic sighed "Owen I need you come with me in the maze to meet someone" said Magic Owen looked at her.

"Fine" he said hastily as he started rumbaging threw crates to find certain items to go into the maze.

—————-Later——————-

Owen hesitately followed Magic to see her talk to someone who pulled out a javelin ready just incase.

"Owen Owen it's fine" Magic assured him He looked at her and sighed "Alright?" He asked confused

Yeah I don't know what to write
My brain is running out of ideas faster then a top wheel hat
—Faded