Flow

Owen sighed he had been walking across the maze for ages, he had ran in when Krow arrived back in the clearing.

It was dark and cold blood ran down his spine but he managed to take a creature out.

Wobbling he saw light, and the group of the others. They had gone into some Mesa.

He wanted to get out with them, he had had time to think about what he had done, he had done the right thing that was obvious.

He was going to make things right, just not from inside a cell.

Slowly he followed the group through the mesa and into the library, he had however gotten split up from the others that didn't even know he was there.

Eventually he had made it to where there was a rope.

He saw bek fall and ran to catch her but he didn't, she saw him the look in his eyes told her that the Owen they had known was back.

"Make sure they get out for me Owen" Bek hardly let out weakly handing him the sword and passing off to the next life.

Owen climbed up the rope Magic had seen a glimpse of him but shrugged it off after all there was no way right?

Owen kept watch over the group as they journey out of the maze however they got to the room where the gold pressure plate was.

Owen pushed soup off of it throwing a javelin on it the last second pushing the two away from it saving her and himself.

"Owen?" A chorus rang out of shocked outsiders Owen just chuckled "the one and only."

"You think just because you saved Soup, your welcome back in the group?" Asked Krow as it prepared to fight.

"Krow let's not get hasty keep moving" Ordered Magic and so the outsiders slowly made it to the memory button.

Eventually Krows memories had been displayed and it was angry it went to slash at Acho only to be held back by Owen as Kyle went to jump in front of Acho.

"You are nothing but your own monster" Owen spat "Owen!" Exclaimed Magic Owen tossed Krow aside.

Watchers entered "this certainly changes the flow of BUISNESS" stated One watcher watching a javelin go through one's heart.