Another reaction one shot because i do what i want

Everyone was just sitting around the campfire actually being peaceful for once because Graecie is scary when she shouts.

A watcher came out of nowhere and stared at them "what have I told you nerds of having fun?" Asked the watcher Owen stared at him "That it's a lie and you should randomly remember stuff that didn't even happen to you and go on a killing spree?" Asked Owen confusing everyone.

"No the other thing" the watcher said "oh that it's illegal?" Asked Owen "yeah well ima let you break the law or whatever you think of this here ya go" said the watcher teleporting them to some cinema.

"A marvel ripoff au because yes" said the watcher before leaving.

I'ma bout to ruin moon knights character probably so uhh sorry [But not really].

Krow sighed "can we just point out Owen is basically the Stan lee in whatever we do?" Asked Krow "Yeah it's a little odd" admitted Magic.

Krow just looked at the tv "I don't get it" it said throwing popcorn into its mouth. "How does Krow always have popcorn always?" Asked Magic "Because Krow's pog" said Owen also eating popcorn next to Magic "how did I not notice you next to me?" Asked Magic Owen shrugged.

"Spider ping Spider ping Spider Ping!" Came an alert from Magic's phone "well that's an interesting ringtone spider sings but I suppose it makes sense" said Krow. "Oh shut up vengeance" said Magic scarstically.

"Vengeance has an interesting ring to it" said Krow taking another piece of popcorn "I like the name I guess" said Angel "Yeah spider sings though? Really Magic?" Asked Owen starring at Magic. "Hey don't blame me blame alternate me which is still internally me" said Magic, "never let her try to understand the multiverse again please" said Owen "she isn't that far off" said Oran just standing there before disappearing.

Magic pulled a mask over her head opened a window and jumped out swinging off toward another building.

"That's gotta be illegal" said Oran appearing again until he saw Owen's expression "I'm sure your thoughts are 1000x more illegal though as murder is something that happens to be illegal" said Oran before disappearing again. "Isn't that a little dangerous Magic?" Asked Owen not bothering with Oran.

Magic shrugged "I mean it's just mlging ig" said Magic "still dangerous" said Owen.

Magic landed on the building to see some villain and went to web them the villain then pressed a button and punched at Magic sending her flying into a wall.

"Iswearifthatkiddiesimsuingthatdimensionsmanager" mumbled Oran causing Owen to look at him "dimension's don't have managers?" Asked Owen "who the heck is he talking to?" Asked Krow as it munched on popcorn Oran just sighed.

"Well that was shocking" said Magic webbing back onto the rooftop which caused the villain to smirk. "This is going to be a shock wave of fun for you isn't it?" Quipped Magic dodging an shock pulse but was distracted by lightening shot from the villain.

"How are you joking right now?" Asked Soup "Lots and Lots of practice" said Magic sighing "I think I have no clue ask Owen his the one who seems to know the most about this stuff or his just insane" said Magic.

Magic fell to the floor before webbing onto another rooftop before the villain could shock punch her and swang her foot into the villains face.

"Cmon aren't even gonna tell me your name?" Asked Magic the villain just stared at her as they threw an electric pumpkin bomb.

"Let me at him!" Screamed Oran "Settle down Oran" grumbled Owen sighing.

"A mix between the shocker and the goblin hmm?" Asked Magic catching the bomb with her webs and throwing it at the villain.

"No" said the villain "The name's sinister" said the villain a foul tone in voice before webbing back at Magic "hey I'm gonna sue you for copyright!" Quipped Magic attempting to dodge a web but her foot got stuck to a wall.

"Hey how come I haven't come to help yet?" Asked Krow as it stared at the watcher. "I don't know" said the watcher sighing "why haven't you?"

"Dang it!" Called Magic "Let's see how a spider breaks!" Said Sinister starring at her and about to shook a large pulse of powers.

"Hurt the child and I'll" said Oran under his breathe "what hit there kneecaps?" Asked Owen "Owen we get Magic's shorter then you but I don't think she could manage punching that guys kneecaps!" Said Ori. "I said that out loud?" Asked Owen confused causing Oran to sigh.

"KONSHUUUUUUUUUU!" Came a voice another person in some outfit appeared. "Who the hell are you?" Asked Sinister starring at the person. "I am real vengeance!" Stated the person.

"Something tells me this isn't me" said Krow.

"Try again there's already a hero with that name" said Sinister "no that's what I am not who I am, I am orange knight!" Said The person chuckling.

Vengeance then landed behind them "sorry I took so long I couldn't keep up!" Said Vengeance as it went over to Magic about to get her foot unstuck a web shoot Krow's hands to the wall and one of Magic's (who was already hanging upside down) hands to the wall.

"I come and I'm useless this has gotta be fake" said Krow sighing "nah it's just cause it's this dude's introduction they wanted high stakes" said The watcher throwing it another bag of popcorn.

The new person sighed "would you like to go the quick way to prison?" They asked the villain who just stared at him "umm ok?" Asked sinister as the person picked them up and punched them threw multiple walls until they ended up in a prison and just dropped them there before disappearing.

"Ahh that was intresting" said Graecie the watcher stared at them "back you go now fools" said the watcher chuckling.

That took to long to write damn it