That's My Idiot

Chapter four: "That's My Idiot"

Cloud's POV

I was hanging out with Noah, Liam, Brie, and Adeline in the living room while eating the cake that Liam brought when he came knocking at the door.

2 of Angel's sisters came to visit because Brie has an assignment that requires her to go somewhere close to Alberta and Adeline came along to accompany her. I was surprised that they came were already waiting for me at the front door after my classes.
Watching TV without cuddling Angel is boring, too bad she has to go to a preschool to teach children as an outreach

I glanced at the clock
She won't be here for another 2 hours

I threw my head back and groaned

"Is there a problem?" Brie asked me after she stood up to throw out her paper plate in the trash can.

"Angel won't be here for the next two hours since she is in an outreach to teach preschool children" I explained

"Well, why don't you visit her then?" Noah asked as he changed the channels on the TV

"I know I can but I think I'll distract her from teaching little kids"
Although, I do want to see how she handles little children.

"I'll be in my room" I announced before heading to my bedroom. My head poked through the door to see that Bun-bun was staring out of the window that has a view of the entire city.

"Hey Buddy"

Bun-bun heard my voice and it wagged its tail like a dog when he saw me in his cage, I opened the lock and pulled him out carrying him in my arms "Let's visit her shall we?"

My eyes went to the very small drawer that Angel made as a fun project and checked to see what he will wear today, I put a hand under my chin as I put on a thinking face.

"You would look good with a yellow hat and a small backpack that contains your food" I mumble to myself while putting it on him.

"There you go, you look awesome!"

Now that I think of it, Bun-bun looks so lonely in that cage "You need a wife" my index finger was pointed at him.

I should ask Angel if she would allow it

"I knew you would visit her" I heard a voice coming from my door and it turned out to be Liam watching this entire time. I rolled my eyes "So? I change my mind frequently"

Liam helped me pick out what to wear to visit the preschool
I'm just gonna watch her from afar

"You guys going to visit Penelope?" Adeline walked into my room and petted Bun-bun.

Adeline and I haven't gotten out of that awkward phase after she was forced to apologize to me by Angel when she found out that Caramia told her that she slapped me. I don't blame her if she still has a bit of anger at me
I mean, I did betray her trust and hurt Angel last year

It was kind of hard to talk to her family and explain to them about Angel's whereabouts and tell them she would graduate soon, her entire family broke down with tears of joy and some gave out a sigh of relief.