Angel

Chapter six: "Angel"

"Cloud...could you put me down?" I asked him nicely

I was being carried over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes because he told me this is the easiest way to transport me to different rooms.

My ankle was healing and thankfully I can still manage to go to class with a little help from Cheryl although Bianca kept mocking me.

She is the epitome of Danny and Abby rolled into one and it was so unbearable to stay in the same room as her even for an hour, I tried to focus on the lecture but every fucking time I try to keep my eyes on the board it would always wander to Bianca who kept throwing small paper notes at me

Some of those notes said:

"How's it like with a sprained ankle?"

"Sadly you didn't die when you fell off the tree"

"How on earth did you get a guy like Cloud who is so out of your league"

I crumpled those notes and saved them in my bag after classes ended, she strut her way to me and asked "Did you get my notes?"

I nodded "Sadly, you're an attention whore" I shrugged before Cheryl helped me walk away.

We were walking to our next class and Cheryl gave me a concerned look "Are you just gonna let that pokpok (Hoe) talk to you like that?" She asked me and I could feel the anger that she feels inside to Bianca that was meant for me to feel.

She felt so angry on my behalf that she started muttering Filipino curse words under her breath like she was chanting an ancient spell to bring bad luck to her the next day, if there is one thing I learned from Cheryl is that she changes emotions quickly.

It entertains me how much she is so polite to close friends and become an emotional wreck when it comes to enemies

We met up with Paul who was with another guy that was reading a horror novel while leaning next to the snack vending machine, Cheryl sat me down on the bench and chatted with Paul.

Me and the guy glanced at each other, he waved hello to me "I'm Chris, you?"

"Penelope"

He snapped his fingers "Oh yeah, the wild goose chase girl"
Am I always called like that?

I cleared my throat a little "Just call me Penelope"

"I heard your full name was Penelope Angel Price? Right?"

"Yeah?"

"Cool, I'll call you Angel then if that's alright with you?"

Many things will go wrong if you call me Angel, Chris

Before I could warn him about it I could already sense a very strong aura coming from my left, I turned my head to see Cloud walking towards me holding a take out food and the scent reaches my nose which causes my stomach to rumble with hunger
Food!

He looked so happy until he called me by my nickname which he claims to be the only person calling me that

"Angel" he kissed my cheeks

Chris grinned "Cool! I was planning to call her Angel too, I heard so much about you. My name is-" "I don't care"
There it is

The all too nickname obsessive Cloud is here and it's not gonna go away that easily

He crossed his arms at Chris "Who are you?"

The air between them is so cold that it beats my AC back at home. Paul shivered a bit while talk g to Cheryl "It's too cold"