Chapter 1

In the afternoon, the forest was extremely hot and sultry, and the trees with dislocated roots were wide open with lush branches and leaves, covering the sky tightly enough.

In the dreary air, a figure jumped up and down, walking through the staggered and complex roots of the thick tree, and the strong figure passed through the woods.

After Qiu Juan jumped off the last giant tree root that was more than ten meters wide, he slowed down a little and walked forward slowly.

A pair of legs wrapped in animal skins, stepping on the flat ground, are slender and well-proportioned. Not only that, he has beautiful facial features and a pair of amber eyes, clear and bright.

Among the sub-females of the Yanlin tribe, Qiu Juan is the most beautiful sub-female.

However, he does not rely on appearance to get the prey of males. He is a very capable sub-female, as evidenced by the blood on the stone spear and the two fat hares in his hands.

There are very few beautiful and capable sub-females like Qiu Juan in the tribe. Excellent sub-females should have many male suitors.

This breath came from a powerful male.

The Yanlin tribe has three categories of humans, male, female, and sub-female in between.

Among them, males can mate with females and sub-females. After officially forming a partner, the male will leave his own breath on the female or sub-female to warn other males not to approach their partners.

Qiu Juan is a sub-female who already has a partner. His male is very strong and very handsome. Although the two have not held the ceremony of becoming a lifelong partner, they often hunt together. Many people in the tribe have already identified relationship between the two.

Qiu Lian carried two heavy hares in his hands. He was hunting outside the giant forest before. The trees outside were not so dense, and it was easy to see the changed sky. Torrential rain.

For the sake of safety, he let go of a goat and drove back with a hare.

Even though the weather was dreary, he was in a good mood because his partner Kong Chia invited him to go to the chief in a few days to perform the ceremony of lifelong companionship for them.

Not every sub-female can have a single male to guard her, because compared to females, sub-females are less delicate and only a few are able to reproduce.

For this reason, many males are reluctant to mate with a female for life. Even if they do, if they find that the female cannot reproduce for a long time after forming a partner, then the male will mate with the female, which means that the female cannot be alone. Own your own male, and serve the male with the female.

If they live in peace, it's fine, but from the perspective of the development of the tribe, many males with sub-females and females are good for both at first, but once the females have children, the males will be better for the females. Giving almost all of her love and energy to the female, the female will not only be neglected, but also take on the burden of going out hunting and taking care of the family because she is physically stronger than the female.

Some females can't stand the loss of the male's love and protection, and they have to hunt hard, and finally become depressed and die, or they are eaten by the prey while hunting.

All in all, the ending was bleak.

Unlike the vast majority of males, Qiu Yan's partner thinks differently from other males.

"Qiu Juan, no matter whether you can reproduce or not, I will only have you in my life."

Thinking of Kong Jia's handsome face, his gentle and firm promise, Qiu Yan couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth.

The stronger the male's ability, the more mates he may have, but Kong Jia promised to only have one of him. Faced with such a promise, let alone a sub-female, even if it is physiologically more advantageous than a female. of females will also be touched.

Qiu Juan was no exception. In exchange for expressing his sincerity, he let Kong Jia leave a possessive aura on himself before the ceremony, and did not leave any way out to prevent other males from pursuing him.

Just as he was thinking about the past, a thunderstorm suddenly exploded, and the loud clatter interrupted his thoughts. He followed the sound and saw that the thunder struck a branch, and the dense branches and leaves were cut in half.

With experience, Qiu Juan knew that he couldn't run around in the forest now, he had to find a place to hide.

He often came to this area to hunt, remembering that there was an abandoned cave not far ahead that no one lived in, so he hurried to the destination with the hare.

When it came to the cave, the thunder gradually became denser and louder. Qiu Juan was worried that if this momentum continued, the trees hit by the thunder would catch fire, which would cause fires in the forest.

This kind of thing hasn't happened before.

But after waiting for a while, the heavy rain of Shushu fell, which eased his anxiety and relieved the sultry weather.

He stood at the entrance of the cave, it was pouring rain, the temperature in the forest dropped rapidly, and the cool air prompted him to walk into the cave.

The cave is uninhabited, and there is no illuminating fire. The sky is dark, and it is dark inside, which is a bit scary, but he has no fear. First, he has come in before, and second, a brave female will not be afraid of the dark. .

Touching the wall of the cave, he put down the rabbit, sat down on it, and ran for a long time. He was also a little tired, just in time to take advantage of the rain to rest for a while, and then go back to his cave when the rain stopped, but hoped that his mother would not Just worry about him.

It rained for a long time, he was bored, and when he was about to fall asleep, his voice suddenly sounded very loud in the empty cave.

"Let's go in and hide." The

thick voice seemed to come from a male. Not only that, but with Qiu Wan's keen observation, he could hear that the voice was actually his partner's.

He woke up immediately.

Kong Jia was also drenched in the rain?

There was a worry in his heart. This morning, he invited Kong Jia to accompany him to go hunting, but Kong Jia said that the chest he was kicked when catching the bison was still a little painful, so he refused.

But why did it come out again? I didn't pay attention to the rainy weather. If the old injury added to the new disease, how could the body bear it.

He hurriedly stood up from the ground and was about to go out to take a look, but just when he got up, the male who was obviously taller than him walked into the cave first.

Looking at the people who came in, Qiu Juan paused with his bare feet. At this time, Kong Jia was not the only one who came in. There was also a sexy and beautiful female following him.

The female is extremely well-developed, and the curves of the body are quite eye-catching. The round buttocks collapse the animal skin on the lower body tightly, and the slender waist is even more gripped.

Qiu Juan frowned. This female, who was called a stunner in front of the males, was Tang Tong, the daughter of the deputy chief. Tang Tong had two powerful older brothers, and the Tang family had a high status in the tribe.

Tang Tong was fifteen years old last month, and at the age where she could have a partner, as an adult, Tang Tong seemed even sexier than before.

"Brother Kong Jia, I'm all wet, please wipe it for me." The coquettish voice was coquettish.

The tall male smiled helplessly: "Okay, wipe with you."

The male wiped the water off the female with the back of his hand.

Tang Tong twisted her delicate body and leaned on the male's tendon and fleshy arm: "Thank you, Brother Kong Jia." The

two flirted, and unconsciously, the cave filled with a strong male breath, with Extremely strong taste.

Qiu Wan stayed in the dark, smelled the smell, his face was getting worse and worse, and he wanted to merge with the dark cave.

He couldn't believe that his partner, who was always steady and righteous in front of him, was now entangled with other females.

"Brother Kong Jia, I heard that you and Qiu Lan are going to form a lifelong partner."

"Who are you listening to, don't talk nonsense."

Tang Tong pushed the male who was hugging his waist away, even though the sex on his body made She was fascinated, but she still stabilized her mind.

"Even if there is no such thing, Brother Kong Jia and Qiu Juan are recognized as partners. I know that Brother Kong Jia is a powerful male in the tribe, and he will definitely have more than one partner in the future, but someone like Qiu Juan is not enough to be you at all. His partner, let's not say whether he can reproduce or not. From the current point of view, he still has a mother in the cave who has no hunting ability. She can't work and can only rely on people to support her."

"In the future, Brother Kong Jia will really be with him. Now, isn't his mother trying to implicate you! I don't allow him to be with brother Kong Jia who is a hindrance." The

male didn't refute, he lifted the female's chin, but instead said: "I'm with Qiu Juan. At the same time, it is to pity him as a sub-woman and drag an incompetent mother, I have always felt pity for this kind of weakness."

"Brother Kong Jia is too kind-hearted, this is not a good thing. You quickly cut off your relationship with Qiu Lian, let's go to the chief to hold a ceremony, everyone knows the status of the Tang family in the tribe, wait for us. After forming a lifelong partner, with two older brothers to take care of, and my father as the deputy chief, life will be very good." The

male gently echoed: "With sister Tang Tong, life will of course be good, I will as soon as possible. Make it clear to Qiu Wan, I am the most beautiful female, put your heart back in your belly."

The conversation between the two was as if no one else was around, unaware that the person hiding in the dark had listened to every word.

Qiu Wan's back was stiff, and he felt a chill.

In the rainy days of this season, he never felt as cold as today, and he never knew that Kong Jia was such a duplicitous person who not only deceived his feelings, but also insulted his mother!

When their mouths touched, he couldn't bear it and walked out.

"Kong Jia! That's why you don't want to come out hunting with me!"

Leng Nuan's voice sounded out of nowhere. Obviously, the two of them didn't expect that there were still people in the cave, so they separated and wanted to be united. body.

When Kong Jia saw the person in front of him, his eyes suddenly widened: "Qiu Lian...how are you..."

The person who used to be high in the past could not utter a complete sentence at this time.

Qiu Wan sneered.

At this time, the female, who should be in a weak position, raised her arrogance: "Who am I still, since you have seen it, that's fine. In the future, please stay away from Brother Kong Jia, he wants to become a lifelong partner with me. "

Qiu Juan's amber eyes glowed with cold light: "Who wants such a man who is rare."

After he finished speaking, he didn't want to stay in the cave with a disgusting smell for a moment, and he didn't turn his head and rushed into the heavy rain, regardless of whether the thunder was still ringing.

"Qiu Juan, it's dangerous outside!" The

male wanted to chase out, but he was entangled by the female next to him: "Brother Kong Jia, this is distressing? Do you want to leave me alone in the cave?"

Kong Jia looked on his face. Worrying, looking at the Asian female running farther and farther in the rain, her legs still did not step out.

The author has something to say: ask for an advance receipt: "Lingtian Ten Thousand Mus"

Copywriting:

Zhang Suizhou, who just retired from the army, entered this cultivating text and became a cultivator.

One poor and two white have a bad reputation, and there is no spiritual field and no house.

But what Zhang Suizhou lacks is not the ability, it has not been two years...

Sitting on three thousand houses, holding ten thousand acres of spiritual fields, the

auction floor is full of various cities in China, and there

is an endless stream of cultivators and pharmacists who come to seek refuge!

Brother Zhang is high-spirited and famous.

Life...if the matter of raising the adopted cubs aside...is definitely a consummation in capital letters!

"Lin Wu, be obedient, call me daddy."

"Husband!"

Zhang Suizhou, who kicked the table with one foot, said, "I usually teach you that?"

"Then... Xianggong?"