Chapter 29

When I returned from the trading field, it was getting late.

Meng Sheng was outside Qiu Juan's cave and divided the two's belongings. Qiu Juan didn't have much, so he vacated the back basket and let Meng Sheng carry his belongings back.

"I'll cook this sea fish in the evening, and you and Aunt Luo can come and eat it together." Meng Sheng took some dried sea fish for Qiu Wan to take away, and carried the fresh sea eel by himself.

"It's getting late. If you come back from dinner, it will be dark."

"I'll take you back when it's dark." Meng Sheng added: "Our tribe doesn't have anything from the sea, and Aunt Luo probably seldom eats it. You Just ask her to join us." After speaking

, he smiled maliciously: "Could it be that you want to go there alone and have dinner with me alone?"

Qiu Wan's face became sullen: "Don't talk nonsense, I will discuss it with my mother. Now, if she is willing to go, we will come over, but if she doesn't come later, you don't have to wait for us."

"That's fine."

After Meng Sheng walked into the woods with the basket on his back, Qiu Fan couldn't see the shadows. I just moved all the things I changed into the cave today.

"Come back?" Seeing his son who had been out for a day, Luo happily went to help him catch things.

"Well, the trading floor is very lively today. I changed a lot of things." Qiu Lan showed Luo the goods: "There is salt, some shells, and everything."

Luo has not been to the trade for several years . Yes, I saw some strange things with a smile on my face: "I used to like to change things that were not available in the tribe."

"Not only the things I changed, but also the things for my mother." Said, Qiu Tired smiled mysteriously, and then took out the hard-won fishbone comb from his waist: "For mother."

Luo took the white fishbone comb, and a look of surprise flashed in his eyes: "Is such a beautiful little thing for me?"

Qiu Yan replied, watching Luo stroke the fishbone comb back and forth, his eyes revealing He knew that his mother would like it. When Luo looked at it enough, he said, "Mother, let me comb your hair with you."

Luo's eyes warmed: "Okay."

Qiu Lian held the fishbone comb, Luo Qi's hair was lightly combed from his waist. Luo was old, and his hair was dry and mixed with some white hair. Qiu Fan looked at Luo's long hair and seemed to see the vicissitudes of a strong female's life.

"Hu, mother is really happy to have such a good son as you. I always think of my mother. This hair brusher used your prey to get it, right?"

Qiu Fan paused: "Mother, this is Meng Meng. Sheng exchanged it, and he asked me to bring it back to you."

Luo was stunned, then turned to look at Qiu Juan: "Is he really exchanged?"

"Well, Tang Tong and Meng Sheng took a fancy to this fish bone, soup. Tong asked Kong Jia to change it for him, but the people from the Binhai tribe asked Meng Sheng to use the back basket to exchange with him, and then he got this fish bone."

Luo frowned, "I didn't expect Meng Sheng to be quite attentive."

Qiu Wan He lowered his eyes and said, "Meng Sheng really has a heart."

Luo patted Qiu Wan's hand and motioned him to stop combing: "Hu, you must take a good look at Meng Sheng, if you really think he treats you well, If it is sincere, you must catch him and don't let him get too close to other females and females, you know?"

"Mother." Qiu Wan hesitated, "He didn't get very close to anyone, And even if there is, I shouldn't interfere in his affairs."

"Silly boy, if you really don't care, it's not so easy for a male to restrain himself. When he finds someone else, what should he do?"

Qiu Juan was a little confused: "Then what should I do?"

"Whether it's someone approaching Meng Sheng or Meng Sheng approaching someone else, you have to learn to take the oath of sovereignty."

Qiu Yan smiled angrily: "I see.

" If you understand, go out for a day if you are hungry, and I will cook for you."

"Well... Meng Sheng asked us to go to his cave to eat." Afraid that Luo would not agree, he specifically said: "He I changed the sea fish at the trade fair and told me to try it." "Let's go then."

Qiu Jian breathed a sigh of relief and got up to help Luo: "Let's go earlier, we can still help."

Meng Sheng returned When I got to the cave, I didn't sort out the things I exchanged, and I took the lead to take the moray to the river for cleaning, and then put it in a stone pot and simmered it.

The stone pot was very slow to cook, and he was afraid that it would be too late, and it would be inconvenient for Qiu Juan and Luo to go back by then.

The conger eel is not big, it is estimated to be three or four pounds, which is only enough for him. He has cumin, pepper, and pepper, so he stews the conger eel, and puts a wide and flat stone on the fire. It is burning on the stove, ready to be scalded, and then cook a stone barbecue to eat.

There were some fresh pork and mutton in the cave, which Zhongyang had brought to him after hearing that he liked these animal meats, so it happened to be eaten at night.

He cut the pork meat into pinky-thick pieces. He ate too much at night for fear of food accumulation. It looked like he had cut five or six catties together, so he marinated the pieces of meat with salt.

When Luo mother and son arrived, there was already an unfamiliar seafood smell in the cave, and the two people who were used to smelling meat were not used to it.

"It's coming." Meng Sheng saw the Asian female who came in and wanted to touch his face, but because of Luo Zai, he was still honest.

Because of Qiu Juan's relationship, Luo received another gift from Meng Sheng, and the relationship between the two was invisibly closer. Entering the cave was not like the usual courtesy, and took the initiative to get busy.

At dinner, the three of them used shells exchanged from the food court as bowls, and one person filled a bowl of eel soup to drink. It was very warm to drink sea fish soup at night when the temperature was low.

Meng Sheng was also in charge of grilling meat on the stone for the mother and son to eat.

The marinated mutton pieces are laid flat on the hot stone and grilled on both sides. The meat is thickly cut, and the two ends are cooked and the inside is very tender. Sprinkle with grated fennel and peppercorns.

Qiu Juan and Luo both ate a lot.

"Meng Sheng, the things you've made are getting better and better."

Luo praised.

"Where, it's mainly because there are too many seasonings."

"Then next time I will dig some and plant them at the mouth of the cave." Qiu Wan said while chewing on the mutton.

Meng Shengxin roasted a piece of mutton and put it in Qiu Wan's bowl. He raised his head and looked at the female with the meat in his mouth. His cheeks moved up and down, and his eyes were fixed on the meat in the bowl. He looked dazed and very cute. He couldn't help but raised his hand and rubbed the corner of his mouth: "The mouth is too small to eat? The oil is flowing out."

Qiu Juan was stunned for a moment, and quickly covered his mouth, and glanced in panic. Luo glanced.

Luo wanted to pretend that he didn't see it, but his eyes met Qiu Yan's, and his face was serious: "Look at what you two look like!"

Qiu Yan has always been self-respecting and reserved, but he actually knew that he was with Meng Sheng. Some of them are getting more and more ignorant. Before, he always resisted Meng Sheng's close contact with him, but Meng Sheng has a thick skin. No matter how many times he refuses, or how many disappointing words he says, he will still have a shy face, and as time goes by , he got used to it.

He's used to it, but it doesn't mean that his mother is used to the way they get along. He's just afraid that Meng Sheng's shameless mother will be unhappy. At that time, he thinks that Meng Sheng's character is not good, and his status in his mother's heart will be lowered.

"Mother is happy to see the two of you getting along well." Luo had a kind smile on his face.

Qiu Fan sighed in relief.

After eating, Meng Sheng lit a torch with dried bamboo and sent the mother and son back to the cave.

When he reached the entrance of the cave, Luo suddenly stopped: "Hu, you go back to the cave first, I have something to tell Meng Sheng."

Qiu Wan's heart tightened: "What's the matter?"

Meng Sheng smiled: "Silly Come on in, kid."

Luo Ye snorted angrily: "Mother won't eat Meng Sheng, what are you anxious about, I just thank Meng Sheng for the fish bones that I brought with me today."

Qiu Lian blushed: " Then I'll go first." After the

people left, Meng Sheng took the lead: "Aunt Luo, just say what you want."

Luo Qing sighed: "Thank you for the fish bones you brought are real, you child has a heart. Now ."

"Aunt Luo, you are polite, what are you doing? You are Ah Juan's mother, and we are a family."

Luo Wen's heart was warmed by the three words of the family, and she smiled softly: "Meng Sheng, Since you said so, Aunt Luo will tell you what's in your heart."

"I took Ah Hu by myself for half my life, and I will not talk about the hardships involved. When I knew Ah Hu and Kong Jia were together, I was very happy. I am getting older, and it is impossible to accompany Ah Hu all my life. He found him. A strong male, life will be much easier in the future, but I am happy to patronize, but I don't know people clearly, which makes Qiu Wan suffer a lot. Later, I approached you because I thought we lived close to the cave. You can read With some friendship, in the future I am gone, you can help me take care of Qiu Yanyi or two."

"I saw that you really took care of Qiu Jian at that time, and I also received some comfort, but I didn't expect that the two of you would develop feelings for this. , I was very worried at that time, after all, you are as good as Kong Jia, or even better than him, Ah Hu is simple in nature, I was afraid that he would go the same way, so I said something to him that should not be said, and let the two of you communicate with each other. There have been some misunderstandings, I hope you can forgive me for being a difficult mother."

"Now that you and Ah Hu have such a good relationship, I feel relieved. Regarding the past of Ah Hu and Kong Jia, he is sure about some things. I'm embarrassed to speak. The breath on his body is not actually left by his combination with Kong Jia, but by another method that is not very popular in the tribe."

Meng Sheng's heart jumped suddenly, he He didn't speak, but his eyes were expecting Luo to continue talking.

"When Qiu Juan came back, he was very happy and told me that Kong Jia would form a lifelong partner with him, would support me, and only had A Hu as a partner in his life. A Hu has a straight personality, and he let Kong Jia use the method of blood breath on impulse. He left a breath on him. This way of leaving breath was very popular when I was young. At that time, young people were not as enlightened as they are now, and they would not use the combination method at every turn.

" Looking at Meng Sheng, seeing the male contemplating, he can't see his emotions, and I don't know if he believes it. After all, it's such a shameless thing for his current partner and other males. If you say it so bluntly, no one can be big. degree of acceptance.

"Actually, it's normal that you don't believe it. Maybe people in the tribe think that Ah Hu is an unruly person." Luo sighed.

Meng Sheng suddenly retorted: "No! I believe Ah Juan."

He smiled helplessly again with surprise: "I still wonder, how could a shy and shy Asian female like Ah Juan have something to do with Kong Jia? As soon as Aunt Luo talks about things that are beyond the norm, I will understand."

He was silent just now, and just used the encyclopedia to check the so-called blood, which is actually using the blood of males to confuse females and sub-females. Taking a little blood and letting a female or sub-female drink it will leave a male breath on his body. Now that he knows that Qiu Lan and Kong Jia have nothing, he is of course happier than anyone else.

It's just that Qiu Fan didn't tell him why he didn't tell him earlier, and he hated Kong Jia so much that he wanted to kill him when he saw him.

Luo put down the stone hanging on his chest: "It's fine if you trust Ah Hu, I'll tell you this, but I just hope you don't feel that Ah Hu is frivolous because he has the breath of Kong Jia, and treat him very casually. I can't either. What are you asking for? After all, how to leave the breath of other males and then separate, is not very accepted by everyone. Qiu Juan and Kong Jia separated, everyone did not say it in front of everyone, and they must talk behind their backs. I hope you can protect Ah Hu well."

"No need for Aunt Luo, I will definitely protect Ah Wan."

Luo nodded with satisfaction, no matter what Meng Sheng was thinking, at least he seemed sincere on the surface.

"Meng Sheng, if possible, I hope you and Ah Hu can form a lifelong partner soon." Even if you have someone else in the future, at least Ah Hu can have a stable home.

Luo didn't say anything after that.

Hearing such words, he was undoubtedly approved by his mother-in-law. Meng Sheng was very excited: "Aunt Luo, don't worry, I will make Ah Wan willing to become a lifelong partner with me as soon as possible."

Qiu Juan sat in the cave for a long time. Seeing that Luo had not come back for a long time, he was secretly annoyed when he thought about his behavior with Meng Sheng Qingqing tonight. His mother must have reprimanded Meng Sheng because of this. He couldn't sit still and wanted to go out. , As soon as he turned around, he saw Luo coming back.

"Mother, what did you say to Meng Sheng? It's been so long!"

"They brought things and asked them to eat. Could you thank them? What are you anxious about!" Luo pretended to be angry and blamed Qiu Fan.

A smile appeared on Qiu Lan's face: "Mother said yes."

"Meng Sheng asked me to talk to you, and told you to go to his cave early tomorrow morning, saying that he would teach you how to make a basket and let you go early. Hurry up and go to rest."

Luo didn't show any trace of blaming Meng Sheng, so Qiu Jian relaxed, and he happily agreed: "Well, I see, then mother should rest early."

Looking at Huan Tuo Looking back, Luo smiled tenderly. Since she was with Meng Sheng, she often saw such scenes. If it wasn't true happiness, how could it be like this? Maybe this time, it was a blessing in disguise.

Qiu Juan, who didn't know that he had been sold by his mother, got up early the next day and went to find Meng Sheng excitedly.

The male was having breakfast when he arrived at Mengsheng Cave.

"It's so early? Do you want to learn how to weave a basket, or can't wait to see me?"

Meng Sheng sat beside the stone pot and joked when he saw the refreshing Asian female.

Qiu Yan has calmed down a lot in the face of shameless words that pop up from time to time: "Can you stop talking nonsense in the morning?"

"Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Have already eaten."

"Then you can enjoy eating with me." Meng Sheng pursed his lips and frowned, with a coquettish look on his face.

Qiu Juan was indifferent: "Who wants to accompany you to eat, hurry up and start. I will practice arrows outside for a while. Call me when you are finished."

After he finished speaking, he ran out without waiting for Meng Sheng to say anything.

Yesterday, with the approval of his mother-in-law, Meng Sheng didn't fall asleep in the middle of the night, and woke up early in the morning, yawning and holding a shell bowl, leaning against the entrance of the cave and watching the Asian female shooting arrows outside.

Qiu Juan practiced arrows every morning, or to be precise, whenever he was free.

Looking at the fallen leaves on the tree being hit by an arrow, Meng Sheng had to be amazed. His wife was really amazing. She grew up well, and her ability was outstanding. Her soft rice seemed to be stable, and she was still an iron rice bowl. kind of.

After breakfast, there were not many yellow bamboos in the cave, so the two of them went to chop up two large bundles together and came back. He started teaching from peeling bamboo strips, and taught Qiu Juan in every detail.

At night, he learned several ways to weave baskets. There were baskets on the back, baskets, tied around the waist, and the ones that were widely used in the future. Based on memory, he made every knitting method. Demonstrated it to Qiu Juan.

The finished products he made up are not very good, but Qiu Juan's are very good-looking, as detailed as handicrafts.

The two of them worked tirelessly for a day, looking at all kinds of baskets in the cave, Qiu Wan felt a sense of accomplishment: "Meng Sheng, how do you know so many ways to weave things?"

Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows: "Brother Meng With a good brain, he is destined to lead the tribe to become prosperous, so he is Sheng!"

Qiu Fan's eyes lit

up: "Really!" But then his eyes turned a little worried: "But you and Zhongyang have such a good relationship, in the future... ..."

Meng Sheng patted his head: "I said casually, you don't have to worry about these things, Zhongyang and I have our own plans."

Qiu Lian nodded: "Yeah."

"I'm so good, why don't you praise me? You should learn from Tang Tong."

Qiu Juan asked suspiciously, "What to learn?"

Meng Sheng squeezed his throat, yin and yang strangely: "Brother Kong Jia, you are really amazing~"

Qiu Juan's face darkened: "Do you want to? Face."

Then he sat on the stone on the side, his voice was a little dull: "I am a female, how can my voice be so weak as a female."

Meng Sheng sat next to Qiu Lan and looked down at the drooping head of the female. : "Silly boy, you're serious, I'm just teasing you. If you really talk like that, I won't have nightmares every night. Not every male will like such a pretentious woman."

"Okay, look. Is there anything else you haven't learned? I've already discussed it with Zhong Yang, he has already taken the people from the tribe to chop yellow bamboo today, and tomorrow you will teach everyone how to weave."

"In such a hurry?" Qiu Juan was a little nervous. , he is very happy and willing to be able to contribute to the people of the tribe, but he has never done anything like this kind of exemplary leadership. After all, he has taught everyone to prepare and use the tools of survival. Everyone was convinced that males would compete to do this kind of thing, but Meng Sheng asked him to do it as a female, which made him feel a little uneasy.

Seeming to see through the mind of the female female, Meng Sheng took the boy's shoulders: "It's okay, you can do it well. You Meng Ge is lazy and doesn't like to show up in public. You have to get used to these occasions early, and our family will be in the future. I can only rely on you to take charge of the overall situation."

Qiu Lian shook off the male's hand: "What nonsense."

"I'm serious, you won't regret agreeing to stay with me just because you know my true face, right? Qiu Lian, it's not a good ending to give up all the time!"

"Whoever gives up all the time!"