Chapter 39

Meng Sheng has a habit of staying in bed. If he has nothing to do the next day, he will go to bed very relaxed, not to mention that he slept with his daughter-in-law last night, not to mention how beautiful.

When he got up from the warm bed, he was alone on the stone bed.

He touched the place where Qiu Juan was originally, the bed was cold, and he didn't know how long he had been up.

"You're up."

Ya female was sitting by the fire and was adding firewood to the stove. The sound of boiling water in the stone pot was a little loud, and the white water vapor wafting out carried the strong fragrance of mutton.

Meng Sheng walked up to Yashe, squatted down and hugged his shoulders: "Why did you get up so early?"

He rubbed against Yashe's neck, his voice still a little rough when he just got up.

"It's not that I wake up early, it's that you are too sleepy."

"Then you will wake me up when you wake up."

"It's okay, you're always tired from hunting, so sleep more if you want." Qiu Tired patted the male's hand and motioned him to let go: "I've stewed the mutton, you can taste it."

Meng Sheng couldn't express his feelings, so he stood aside and watched the Asian female serve him. A bowl of mutton soup, the hot broth is mellow and cold in the mouth. Although the smell of mutton is a bit heavy, the soup is not salty or bland, and the taste is moderate.

"It's delicious."

Qiu Juan was very pleased with the recognition of his craftsmanship, and the two ate a warm mutton soup around the stone pot.

The light outside was shining brightly. Meng Sheng knew that it was getting late. He thought that according to Qiu Wan's temperament, he would definitely get out of bed and run away. Unexpectedly, he even prepared breakfast for him. , In these lonely years of solitude, it is too beautiful.

"You stay and prepare breakfast with me, aren't you afraid that Aunt Luo will blame you if you go back late?"

Qiu Juan bit the mutton, his face a little red: "It was too late if you didn't go back last night, and didn't you say you wanted to come with me? ?"

Meng Sheng couldn't help laughing: "Aren't you afraid to go back alone?"

Qiu Lian's face turned even redder, but he didn't deny it: "It's not all your fault!" I

didn't expect that the brave Asian female was also afraid. At the time, he was right, but he was the one who kidnapped Chunliang Yafei and made her stay home at night: "Don't worry, I'll take care of it, I'll go over to propose marriage today."

Qiu Lian frowned, and they exchanged It's okay, it's too early to say that he is responsible, but it's wrong to think about it. The male can promise that he will go to the chief to notarize today, and he should be responsible, but: "What do you mean by

proposing a marriage?" , holding Ya'hen's hand: "Just to let Aunt Luo rest assured to hand you over to me and bring you back to my cave."

Qiu Lian blinked and said nothing.

"Okay, let's go now." The

two packed up and went out of the cave. It snowed heavily overnight. When Meng Sheng went out, he saw a vast expanse of whiteness, which was very different from the woods he usually saw, and he couldn't recognize it for a while.

There is a row of mottled footprints outside the cave, leading to the chicken pen and the sheep pen respectively. Qiu Juan swept the snow off the top of the sheep pen and chicken pen early in the morning. The sheep are fed.

"It's winter now, and without fresh grass, the sheep don't know what to eat."

"Then eat mutton."

"You can't eat that lamb too! These little things are raised to eat this season, otherwise you can find food for them. The chickens are fine and don't eat grass.

" While talking, the man walked in the other direction of the cave, and when he stepped down, there was a mark. The natives had no shoes to wear. Before the snowfall, Meng Sheng didn't feel that there was too much inappropriate. On the icy snow, not the usual frozen feet, he thought that it would be fine this winter, and it seemed that the practice of shoes and clothes and pants for simple and easy activities should be popularized.

What used to be a few minutes' walk is now longer than usual. When he approached the entrance of his own cave, Qiu Juan instead paused. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary, and he has always been quite open. Some have no face to face their mothers.

Meng Sheng seemed to see through his thoughts, and suddenly held his hand: "I'm here, it's fine. Even if Aunt Luo wants to scold me, she will scold me."

His hand tightened: "Then don't talk nonsense. "

I'm measured, you silly boy." The

male patted the female's hair dotingly.

"How long are you two going to stay outside, isn't it cold?"

A voice of vicissitudes and a little grumbling came from the entrance of the cave. Luo was standing at the entrance of the cave looking at the two people on the snow.

Qiu Fan didn't dare to look his mother in the eye, so he glanced at Meng Sheng in a panic.

With a smile on his face, Meng Sheng pulled the man towards the female: "Aunt Luo got up so early!"

"What time is it, it's still early."

"Mother." Qiu Fan called out in a weak voice.

Luo said it was false not to be angry, but he still tried his best to maintain his expression. Seeing that his son was hiding beside the male like a little daughter-in-law, it was definitely not a good thing if he didn't come back overnight.

"What's the matter with the two of you not going home at night?"

Meng Sheng took Qiu Lan behind him: "Don't be angry, Aunt Luo, the event was held a little late yesterday.

" Can I come back in the morning?"

"Of course not, I left Qiu Juan in the cave yesterday, and we discussed when to become a lifelong partner so that we could find the chief notarization, but it was too late to say that Qiu Juan was coming back. Yes, but last night there was a lot of wind and snow, and I'm afraid that something would happen to him when he came back in the middle of the night." Meng Sheng explained vividly.

When the female heard that it was about notarization, her face became a little better: "Have you two discussed when to go to notarization?"

"Discussed." Meng Sheng looked at the Asian female next to him and smiled extraordinarily. Gentle: "Just today!"

"Today?" Luo repeated it hesitantly, with surprise and obvious joy: "Have you thought about it?"

"Have discussed it all night, of course you have thought about it." Holding Ya'er's hand: "I'm just here to ask Aunt Luo if she agrees to hand over my precious son to me."

Luo turned her anger into joy. This was the best news she had heard recently, and she didn't hide it. After saying two good words: "You finally figured it out, then don't be stunned,

go to the chief notarization, this matter is settled sooner, and my heart will be at ease sooner." He started, stepped on the snow that had never been trampled, and walked towards the chief's cave, his voice was a little dull: "Ben was worried that my mother would be very angry, but I didn't expect you to be coaxed by a few words, I wish I could hurry to your cave. "

"Are you still angry?" Meng Sheng had to tell him: "Actually, Aunt Luo had long hoped that we would become lifelong partners, and she talked to me a long time ago that we are famous and shared, not only The affairs of the two of us should also be regarded as the fulfillment of a wish of the elders."

"Besides, what's wrong with going to my cave earlier?"

Qiu Jian said nothing, he was just a little temperament, more happy than depressed , In any case, today is a good day, and it is also a very important day for him.

He took Meng Sheng's hand back and agreed.

On snowy days, the chief's family didn't go out. The two of them said their intentions concisely. Although they knew that the best result between their partners was notarization, it was a bit unexpected that the two of them would come today. bless.

In fact, he came to the chief to form a lifelong partner, not only for notarization to all the natives in the tribe, but also for the chief to use a strand of hair of the two to tie it together and save it.

The tribe is very particular about the title of the first partner, and they are mainly concerned with females and females. Many powerful males may not have more than one partner in their life, but the one who first became a partner can enjoy the title of lifelong partner. , even if the male likes it again, he will not be able to enjoy this honor, even if the male is tired of the first partner.

But many males will bring their first partner to hold this ceremony. After all, they are the first person they like and should give each other a promise.

When the thick black strands of hair and the soft, slightly brown strands were tightly tied together, Qiu Lan's eyes filled with a smile, and his dangling heart finally let go.

At the beginning, Kong Jia also promised to go this far with him, but unfortunately, instead of fulfilling his promise, the relationship between the two completely collapsed. He couldn't help thinking, if he wasn't so hard-hearted, he really succumbed to his commitment. So, will Kong Jia bring Tang Tong to complete the ceremony, or will he take him to complete the ceremony.

Fortunately, he rejected Kong Jia, no more embarrassing things happened to him, and he was even lucky to have a better male.

After he agreed to be with Meng Sheng, he could feel that he was cared for and loved by others almost every day. Meng Sheng's admiration was not as selfish as that of an ordinary male. He gave him the best hunting tools to let him He contacts the people in the tribe, and gives him the opportunity to accumulate honor, so that he can live a more meaningful life. No female or sub-female can resist this kind of good.

In the past, he was frightened and fearful, for fear that someday the good things he was addicted to would suddenly disappear, and he didn't dare to respond to Meng Sheng's good things, but when he thought about it carefully, he thought about losing when everything was still there. Didn't he miss a lot of beautiful things? ?

Even if Meng Sheng changed his mind one day, and one day he brought other females back to the cave, at least he had treated him wholeheartedly.

"What are you thinking? So ecstatic?" Meng Sheng talked with the chief for a long time, and when he saw Ya'er beside him motionless, he leaned into his ear and whispered, "Would you regret it if you didn't?"

"No, I I just think..."

"It's good to meet you."

Of course, I also look forward to the future life, our future life......