Chapter 12

Qiu Jian didn't stay in his arms for a while, then buried his head and got under his arms. He picked up the things scattered on the ground: "Go back, mother will be worried later.

" The back is shy and clear, like such a good boy, he still can't understand why Kong Jia doesn't cherish it well, and insists on going around, is it just to show how attractive he is?

But no matter what, with him in the future, he won't let Kong Jia's son of a bitch hurt Qiu Lan again, and he won't give him the chance to sit in the position of chief. Can a male like this be able to manage? The good tribe does not say, if there is such a day, it must be a great hidden danger to Qiu Juan.

There was a stern look in the male's eyes, and there were four words called coming to Japan...

"Why don't you go!" Qiu Juan has already run a long way: "You haven't walked this road, hurry up and follow. Come up, don't get lost!"

Ya female didn't hear the footsteps behind her, she looked back at the male who was still standing there, and stopped to wait for him, in fact, he was still a little worried that Meng Sheng would go back to find Kong Jia, after all, he only talked about orchids Good-looking, he will jump off the cliff with the male he picked.

He also didn't understand why Meng Sheng was so kind to him.

Is it because he is too warm and kind, or because he is too pitiful to make him sympathize. But in any case, his sympathy did not embarrass himself.

"Come on."

Meng Sheng quickly followed, skipping the topic that made both of them unhappy.

"It's noon, Aunt Luo should wait for you to go back for dinner. I have to prepare it myself when I go back."

Qiu Lan said, "You can eat the meat after washing it, and it won't waste many things."

"I only like to eat cooked food. "

Qiu Wan smiled: "You are really picky, I can eat both raw and cooked. But the cooked food you asked mother to bring back last time seems to be really good."

Meng Sheng nodded: "I have taught Aunt Luo the method. She can make it for you again."

After speaking, he suddenly remembered that he went to Qiulan's cave today, as if there was no food in storage, so he asked, "By the way, do you still have meat at home?

" The food court has distributed a lot of food, and before I finish eating, my feet can walk normally, and I will go out hunting in two days, no problem."

Meng Shengwu responded, the two chatted a few words, but they were very happy. They were about to return to the cave, so the two parted at the entrance of the cave, and Meng Sheng returned to his cave with a large pile of wild fruits.

When he went back, he first raised a fire and boiled water to stew the meat. In fact, he wanted to eat barbecued meat at noon, but the stewed meat needed a lot of peace of mind. He didn't have to turn the barbecued meat back and forth. , If the planting is good, the dietary conditions in the future can be greatly improved.

Pick the larger lemons and peppers from the branches, so as not to absorb too much water, and the branches will not be able to live. After picking the big fruits on the branches, only a few green leaves are left. The astringent fruit hung on it, so he took his all-purpose machete and went out to loosen the soil and dig the ground.

He found a place next to the chicken pen. He used a machete to pry up the firm soil, opened a small piece of land, and watered the seedlings in one go. In order to allow his fragile little seedlings to thrive, he also opened the chicken. I went to the chicken pen and shoveled a few pieces of chicken excrement to use it as fertilizer. It can be said that I did my best to a few small seedlings.

When the pheasants squatting on the chicken coop saw him enter the coop, they clucked in dissatisfaction.

"Take this as your own home so soon?"

Meng Sheng snorted and threw a berry into the chicken pen.

The pheasant took a bite of the berries, then cooed twice, raised his head to express that he didn't like to eat it, and squatted back to his chicken coop arrogantly.

"Tsk tsk, it seems that you still don't know the hardships of life. I see how long you can be foreign." With a snap, he inserted the wooden stake.

When I returned to the cave, the meat in the pot was only boiling, and I could already smell some meat aroma. The stone pot was thick and heavy, and it was always inconvenient to cook. Not only did it cost a lot of firewood, but the pot was also very unsightly.

His stone pot was chiseled together with an axe and a sharp stone. It's still easy to see. The last time I saw Zhongyang's house, it was even more appalling. The stone hit the stone, and it was not easy to smash the pot out. No wonder it takes a long time for powerful males to have breath support.

This time, the last bit of fresh meat was cooked in the pot. The other meats had already been marinated. He was fine in the afternoon. He also prepared to take the marinated meat out and smoke it into bacon. In winter, when he was too lazy to go hunting, he would be able to eat.

What he was stewing was a piece of leg bone meat. In order to cook the soup well, he smashed the leg bone and stewed it. He fished the meat into a stone bowl, and while it was still hot, he ate a few pieces with a small blade. Yes, the soup is also very clear, but if it can be stewed with a little pepper and ginger, it must be fragrant.

It seems that when he has time, he has to go out and look around a lot to see if he can find these things.

After eating half a catty of meat, he scalded the wild vegetables sent by Qiu Juan into the pot with wooden sticks and chopsticks. He has always had a habit of eating these green leafy vegetables, that is, they should be scalded with boiling water. Picked up right away, the dish is crispy and delicious at the moment.

After a leisurely lunch, he fell into the cave and wanted to take a nap, but when he woke up again, the sun was already in the west.

He got up quickly, slept all afternoon, his body was sore, and his bones were twisting and rattling. A few small trees were made into a shelf, which was inserted on top of the stone circle, and it was just right for the cured meat to be smoked on top.

After finishing the bacon rack, he went to chop down quite a few branches of the cypress that he had long been optimistic about.

There is still a lot of meat in the cave. He roasted it in three batches. I was afraid that if too much was put on it at one time, the wooden stick would be crushed. The first batch was mainly smoked pork. Of course, he also likes mutton and beef, but he didn't hunt much.

These animals are relatively weak beings in the primitive, they are not as ostentatious as beasts, and they are good at hiding. It is normal that he has not encountered them.

When the fire was almost burning and only some coals remained, he threw the cypress branches on the fire, and after a while, thick white smoke came out, just right to smoke the cured meat on the shelf.

In fact, it is best to smoke the meat in a confined space, so the smoking efficiency is much higher, and the taste is also good, but the conditions are poor, and he can only do it.

He had to watch the bacon. He didn't run far because he was afraid that it would burn the meat. Halfway through, he looked at the lemon pepper planted and teased the chicken. The sky was getting dark soon, and it was because he slept for too long. Otherwise the first batch of meat must be smoked well before dark.

After dark, the temperature outside the cave was very low. After he returned to the cave and changed into his clothes, it was quite warm sitting by the bacon fire, but the smokey eyes were too close. After a while, he I couldn't help but go back to the cave to start the fire.

Just as the fire was raised, the pheasants outside the cave suddenly clucked in alarm. He threw down the firewood and hurried out.

Across the gap between the chicken pens, he saw pheasants jumping up and down inside, and across a layer of wood, a black figure was staring at the pheasants inside.

"Okay! It's actually delivered to the door!"

He turned around and entered the cave, picked up the machete, walked lightly over, and got closer. With the shadowy firelight, it was only then that he could see that it was a thylacine.

In the food distribution field, he saw that the prey that the Tang brothers hunted was this kind of wolf.

Even though he approached cautiously, the keen thylacine still found him, staring at him with a pair of faint green eyes.

"Tsk, it's still a hungry wolf." The thylacine bared its sharp teeth, saliva flowing along its lower jaw, took a few steps back from the chicken pen, and suddenly ran towards him at high speed.

With a snort, the thylacine whimpered, and Meng Sheng wiped the blood on the back of his hand: "I'm so good."

He glanced at the pheasant in the chicken coop. Fortunately, the chicken coop was firm enough to not let the The thylacine rushed in, but the pheasant was so frightened that it was still shaking.

"Look, it's already dead." Meng Sheng threw the thylacine on the edge of the chicken pen and clapped his hands.

He went over and turned the meat. The bacon was already a layer of black, and it should be almost the same after roasting for a while.

If there were no sparks just now, it is estimated that the thylacine would just take the meat away, and would not mess with the pheasants.

He stayed outside this time, waiting for the meat to be smoked and all cleaned up before returning to the cave.