Chapter 42

He came out to dig earth to make a kiln.

The soil for sintering the ore must withstand high temperatures, and it is necessary to use yellow mud with good adhesion. This kind of mud can usually be dug in places with rivers, and most of the places are on the banks of the river. He found a concave part of the river bank and used stone tools to surface The turf is dug up, and the mud underneath is much moister and more delicate, which is a good yellow mud.

He dug a whole basket of yellow mud and dumped it outside the cave, then turned around and went back to dig.

The back basket was already covered with mud, so he simply threw it aside, jumped straight into the yellow mud while he was covered in muddy mud, and stepped on the mud with uneven softness and hardness. It can also squeeze out the air in the mud. If there is too much air, there will be big Confucius in the mud, and it will explode if it burns for a long time.

Standing at the entrance of the cave, Qiu Wan looked at the male who was stepping on the mud like a mud monkey, and couldn't help laughing: "Are you just trying to teach me to play with mud?"

"This is not play."

"Then Don't you want me to help you?"

"Don't come here!" The mud and ice are refreshing, not much better than stepping in the snow. The two talents are combined. Although Qiu Yan's physical fitness is good, his current resistance is definitely not as good as usual. I've already gone out and jumped around for a while. If someone steps on the mud again and catches a cold, then it will be a good thing for no one.

Cold in the winter is not good, not to mention that there is no cure for the disease at the moment.

Qiu Juan was a little unhappy when he was rejected. He took a bow and arrow and practiced archery at the entrance of the cave. The bow and arrow in his hand was made of Huang Zhuxin by Meng Sheng. The arrow went out and hit a big bird.

Just as he was about to run out, he was scolded by Luo: "Don't run around today, just stay in the cave and bake the fire."

Luo threw two pieces of wood into the stove, went forward, and snatched his bow and arrow.

"Mother!"

"It doesn't stop for a day, and I don't know what's going on."

Qiu Wan's face flushed, his mother was as usual, he thought she didn't know, and he tried his best to behave as usual, but he didn't expect that he was still there. toss yourself.

He didn't go out to pick it up either, so he ran back to the stove in a dreadful way, and took out the burnt charcoal that Meng Sheng had told him earlier with a wooden stick.

Luo received Qiu Lan's bow and arrow into his own small cave, and was not ready to let anyone touch it for the time being.

"Mother already knows."

Luo looked at the food in the pot: "Do you know the smell of plants and trees in your body?"

Qiu Wan subconsciously sniffed, perhaps sticking with Meng Sheng every day, already I am used to the smell of grass and trees on the male body, but I haven't found it on myself for a while.

"It's nothing. The two of them live together. It would be strange if they didn't." Luo said, with a hint of surprise in his eyes: "I was a little worried that Meng Sheng's breath would not be able to cover Kong Jia's breath. I didn't expect it to be left at all."

I don't know whether the breath left by the blood breath is not as strong as the breath left by the union of lifelong partners, or because Meng Sheng is stronger than Kong Jia.

But no matter what, this is a good thing, and Qiu Lan has the best belonging.

She glanced outside the cave and said in a low voice, "You will be with Meng Sheng in the future. Don't be ashamed, but don't wear out the serious business."

Qiu Juan was puzzled: "What's the matter?"

"This couple, after finally coming together, don't think that everything is gone. Males are relieved a lot, but females and sub-females are different, they have to face the matter of reproduction, females. It's easy to say, it's easy to have children, but it's not easy for a female." Luo said bitterly: "Meng Sheng likes you now, but after a long time, when you meet new faces, you will always be unable to hold back. At this time, the two of you have not yet If a child is holding a male's heart, then the male will easily get distracted."

Qiu Lan frowned.

"Don't blame your mother for saying this to scare you when you two just lived together. Your mother is someone from the past and won't lie to you. You must know it."

Of course he knew that his mother was doing it for his own good, and these words really knocked him out. A wake-up call. He has been immersed in the good days recently, and he has almost forgotten his huge shortcomings. Although Meng Sheng has promised for a lifetime, he will not say whether he can do it or not. If he cannot reproduce for him, he will not say it. You will feel guilty too.

"Okay, don't worry. In short, don't be like today, just jumping around when you combine, and take care of your body. Put your bow and arrow in my room for two days, don't make trouble with it."

Qiu Nuan narrowed his eyes and said, "I see."

Meng Sheng stepped on the mud and carried the big bird Qiu Nuan shot in his hand. When he entered the cave, he found that Ya-hen was very honest with the charcoal, so he leaned forward and said, "What are you doing? Is it?"

"No."

Meng Sheng smiled but said nothing: "Here, your prey is roasted, and it will be added for lunch."

Qiu Juan took it honestly and dealt with it.

Luo scooped some hot water from another stone pot into the big bamboo tube: "Meng Sheng, go and wash, you're uncomfortable with mud."

Meng Sheng hurried over and took the gourd from the female's hand: "I'll come. Mother."

Luo was stunned for a moment, and then she couldn't hide a gentle smile on her face. The sudden change of words made her elated: "Okay, I'll go wash up and come back to eat."

After lunch, Meng Sheng continued to play with the yellow mud, taking the A part of it was padded with a circular bottom, and then it was made into an arm-thick strip with yellow clay and placed on the circular bottom, circled a two-foot circle. , and then connect two small bamboo tubes about four inches on the upper edge, and then put a large bamboo tube twice as large on the other side of the bamboo tube, and then fix it with yellow mud.

In this way, there are two piles of yellow mud with the bamboo tube as the bottom and one completely with yellow mud as the bottom, and then continue to pile up mud.

Qiu Lian came out of the cave and saw that the male's heart was on the mud, he was idle: "Do you want me to help?"

Meng Sheng glanced at him, his hands didn't stop: "Why? Don't practice arrows anymore?"

Ya female squatted down beside him, her head drooping: "Mother took it, she won't let me practice arrows."

"Are you suing me?"

"I'm not a child . "

Seeing that there was nothing to do, he asked Yashe to help build the yellow mud. The two cooperated, and their hands and feet became much faster. After half an hour, the yellow mud accumulated to half a person's height, and a simple stove was formed. .

The principle of this construction is that the large pure yellow mud stove is used to smelt copper ore, while the other two use bamboo tubes as cores for ventilation, smelting copper ore requires ultra-high temperature, and the burning of charcoal alone will lead to It is very slow, and it has to be ventilated to increase the temperature.

"That's it?"

He found two wooden sticks, welded two pieces of wood at the bottom that could fit into the bamboo tube, and put them into the yellow mud bamboo tube stove, pulled up and down with both hands, and said to Qiu Fan who was beside him: " You put your hand on the stove."

"It's windy!" Qiu Wan exclaimed in surprise.

Hearing this, he pulled the stick out: "That's fine."

"I'll go pick up the stones I saw today."