Chapter 17

Meng Sheng took his clothes and glanced at them, crumpled them into a ball and threw them on the stone bed. He didn't even want to tease the kid. He really wanted to give it to him.

He shook his head to himself, found a piece of clean animal hide, and replaced the wet one before going out.

Qiu Wan chopped up the bacon with a piece of stone and threw it to the pheasant. When Meng Sheng went out, he saw him teasing the young pheasant that had just given birth.

"You actually used the bacon I've smoked for a long time to feed the chickens."

Qiu Yan didn't look up at him, the male's body was wet and his ears were dyed with a thin layer of red: "I didn't see any other meat, these What's so special about the meat?"

"It's nothing, it just tastes different." Meng Sheng rubbed his wet hair: "Let's go, go hunting."

Qiu Lan wiped his oily hands, and put a few The arrow stuck in the flower-tail bird was pulled out and put on its waist again: "Where are you going to hunt today?"

"Go where you usually go." The forest was too dangerous last time, and I wanted to catch some big prey. It's okay to go there to increase the power of breath, but it's okay to bring Ya female, and he is not going to take Qiu Wan to that area in the future.

Qiu Fan agreed and took him in another direction.

The two walked side by side without saying a word. The sunlight that passed through the forest hit Meng Sheng's shoulders. He wetted the hair stuck to his back, making the whole person look very attractive.

Qiu Juan felt that the atmosphere today was a little subtle, and after thinking about it carefully, last time the three of them went hunting together, but he didn't feel anything, but today it was two of them alone. Apart from going out hunting with Kong Jia like this before, he also went hunting. Never hunted alone with any male.

Meng Sheng didn't speak, he felt that the silent air made him unconsciously absent-minded.

"What are you thinking?" Seeing that Yashe, who was following him, was about to hit a tree, Meng Sheng grabbed the blind man with his eyes open.

Qiu Lan took a step back, and said a little embarrassedly: "It's nothing, just, why did you come back so soon?"

Meng Sheng suddenly folded his teeth and wrapped his arms around him, with a downcast expression on his face: "Because Someone peeked at me taking a shower!"

Qiu Juan was stunned for a moment, and blurted out to scold who was so rude, but when he saw the male's exaggerated expression, he thought he was joking: "Who would be so boring."

"If you don't believe it, forget it. Next time you don't go to the river to take a bath, just wash in the cave, I will suffer a little from being peeked by others, you are different, if any shameless male asks you to be his partner, you will It 's miserable."

Qiu Wan sneered, and he pulled out an arrow: "If anyone dares to peek at me taking a bath, I'll shoot him blind!" As

soon as he finished speaking, the arrow left the string and shot into the bushes. Qiu Wan walked over, dug through the bushes and took out the arrow, a gray hare stuck at the end of the arrow.

The Asian female raised her eyebrows at him with the hare.

Meng Sheng lowered his head and chuckled: "You are so powerful, you should just stay by my side next time I take a shower, and anyone who peeks at you will shoot her blind."

Qiu Lian glared at him: "Don't be so persistent. Make fun of me, aren't you good at archery yourself."

"I'm not sure about archery." Meng Sheng took a bow and arrow from Ya-hen's hand to show that he was not good at archery and shot at a running wild deer. Well deserved, missed.

"I suspect you did it on purpose!"

"It's too bad to let go of the prey on purpose. I look like someone who would do such a thing?"

The two argued about this for a while, and they met several natives along the way. Weeds are abundant in this area, but the trees are not dense. It is a good place to hunt some small animals. haunt.

After the morning passed, the two of them still had a lot of gains, mainly because Qiu Juan was almost at a loss, so that he was now holding three hares in his left hand and a long-mouthed pig in his right. The natives passing by can see that these harvests have been quite good.

On a sunny and warm day like this, watching Qiu Juanying's handsome archery and hunting animals, he just followed behind the female's butt and helped him carry the prey, which seemed to be quite a pleasant thing.

When Qiu Lan brought a badger again, the arrow on his waist was empty.

Ya female saw Meng Sheng sitting on a large rock from a distance, with all the prey at his feet, squinting in the sun, and after a morning of running, his hair was already dry.

He slowly walked over with the badger in his hand. All morning, Meng Sheng had been helping him fetch the prey, so that none of the prey was caught. The males were good at it. It wasted so much time to come out. In the end, it was not as good as the female. How can I not feel depressed in my heart, and I blame myself for making arrows so smoothly that I forgot about these things.

Looking at the male who was guarding his prey with nothing at the moment, he couldn't see his emotions, so he had to run over apologetically.

Meng Sheng heard the movement and opened his eyes: "What did you hunt again?"

"It's just a badger." Qiu Lan kept the prey on the ground: "It's very small, so I can only hunt these things."

"How do you say it? These depressing words, you are much more powerful than some males."

Qiu Juan felt that he meant something, and his expression was a little flustered: "I'm sorry, you didn't hunt anything all morning, I'll give you the bow and arrow, you can go hunting. ."

Meng Sheng's drowsiness from the sun disappeared instantly: "What's wrong with you? You can use the weapon I gave you, but don't use it casually."

"I know, but you don't want to hunt . "

What are you doing hunting so many prey, I still have food in the cave, and besides, there is too much food, and I can't store it, so it's enough to eat."

"You are a male, if you can't eat it, you can distribute it to the weak, you can build your prestige, and Didn't you promise to go to the next meal? In a few days, it will be time for the meal."

Qiu Lan handed over the bow and arrow again, trying to draw two arrows for him, but when he touched his waist, there were no more. The arrow was taken, and the arrow he brought out was either broken or thrown away. He looked at Meng Sheng embarrassedly.

"I really can't shoot these cunning prey. If you don't want to hunt, let's go back." Meng Sheng was still a little strange. Isn't Yashe just happy to hunt, why suddenly something went wrong? Could it be He disliked him and couldn't catch a single prey.

Before he could stop his thoughts, he suddenly heard a rough voice: "Get out of the way, the wild boar is crazy!" The

half-person-high weed suddenly trembled, and an overwhelming force came. He hurriedly turned over and climbed up from the stone. He pulled the female who was standing in front of him into his arms, and before anyone could react, he pushed the person to the haystack on the side: "Go away!"

The wild boar with two long curved fangs, A pair of red eyes, his hind legs staring back, he dug out two pits, and the hair on his back was tangled in pieces. This was not only a wild boar that was angry, but also a wild boar that was full of strength and rage. It can knock people over in an instant.

He rushed towards him. He took out the machete that had been idle all morning. He supported the stone with his hind feet and released his breath. After blocking most of the brute force of the wild boar, he exerted his force and knocked the wild boar back two steps. In this gap, he slashed with a machete with his backhand, the wild boar whimpered, struggled a few times, and fell straight onto the weeds, pressing out an open space.

Qiu Lan fell down on the haystack, watching the fierce wild boar die in Meng Sheng's hands in just a moment, and his hanging heart couldn't calm down for a long time.

"Are you alright?" Meng Sheng put his hands on his back again, and went to pull the Asian female on the ground.

The male who yelled just now chased after him: "Are you all right!"

"Qiu Lian? Meng Sheng?"

After seeing the person clearly, the male's concerned tone immediately turned into a sneer: "You two are in What are you doing in this haystack?"

Qiu Wan subconsciously moved away from Meng Sheng, Meng Sheng turned around and found that it was Tang Tong's brother Tang Yu.

The visitor was unkind, and he was not too polite: "What are you doing, are you blind and can't see?"

Tang Yu looked at Meng Sheng from the food court, but now that the enemy's road is narrow, he released an oppressive aura, and his tone was contemptuous: "I only know that my prey has come here, and now I want to take my prey."

Meng Sheng felt a suffocation, a feeling of fever and bleeding from his mouth and nose, vividly and accurately, like high reaction, dizziness want to vomit.

To be ruthless in front of him, he is not a soft persimmon that people can handle. Facing the rushing breath, he suppressed his own breath.

Meng Sheng's breath was the smell of grass and trees, and it was not easy to detect at first. Tang Yu thought that the person who was described as a strong male by the chief was not worth mentioning at all, and he didn't even resist. It was because Zhong Yang kindly gave him some sweetness, so that this male who had been forgotten by the tribesmen would also show his face.

Just when he wanted to laugh smugly, the breath that suddenly surrounded him from all directions made him unable to laugh. The wisps of grass and trees permeated his breath, entangled in his body, and a fishy smell hit his throat, he narrowed his eyes, Gritting his teeth, he swallowed the blood in his mouth and stepped back a long distance.

Meng Sheng put away his breath and stared at him, what a powerful male he is, and he can run rampant in the tribe.

"Meng Sheng, I can tell you that you are shameless when you seduce a female who has a partner. If Kong Jia finds out, huh, you look good." Tang Yu slumped and couldn't hold his face. He didn't expect this to happen all the time. The inconspicuous male is really so powerful, although he really doesn't want to mention other males, as if he is not as good as Kong Jia, but at this moment, in order to save a little face, he can only say so.

"How good can it be? He is not qualified to take care of my affairs at all."

Qiu Lian was affected by the aura of two powerful males, and now he is top-heavy, his eyes are dark, and he can hardly see everywhere, but for the name Kong Jia, he He has always been sensitive, afraid that Meng Sheng would say something, he propped himself up and pulled the male's arm, motioning him not to say more.

Meng Sheng noticed that something was wrong with Qiu Juan, so he didn't talk too much nonsense with Tang Yu, but just left a sentence: "You have so much free time, why don't you look at your sister."

He picked up the animals that Qiu Wan hunted and helped She walked back with the Asian female.

Tang Yu, whose face was black with anger, thought that Meng Sheng's words meant that he was going to have Tang Tong, so he scolded Meng Sheng's tall back: "Meng Sheng, if you dare to harass my sister without knowing the depths of your life, We will never let you go!"

The author has something to say: Thank you for voting for me during 2019-11-21 21:04:24~2019-11-22 18:02:25 Oh, the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thank you for the little angel who threw mines: 1 in Sanjin Yunshan;

thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard!