Chapter 59

The two males were together, but they were a little embarrassed to go in when they went outside the cave. Luo, who was still weeding the vegetables in the field, saw the two standing in the distance timidly and greeted them first.

"Why don't you come and sit down, what's the matter?"

After being discovered, Zhong Yang laughed angrily and went to Luo: "Aunt Luo is weeding, and the vegetables grown in our tribe belong to the growers here. The strongest."

Luo laughed, and the vegetables in the vegetable field that had nothing to do were growing really well.

Tang Yu was impatient, so he pushed Zhong Yang. Seeing that the male didn't speak, he went straight: "Aunt Luo, is Qiu Juan at home? Let's find him."

Luo held the hoe, wondering what the two were doing with their son, but Qiu Juan was there. The cave, but the state is not very good, I am afraid it is inconvenient to see people.

When she saw the child came back, she was lost, her eyes were still a little red, and she could think with her little finger that she must be thinking of Meng Sheng. If this person didn't come back, it would be useless for her to persuade her. Qiu Juan was hard-hearted. She held back and said it was all right, and told her not to worry.

"What are you looking for him for? Is Meng Sheng coming back?"

"Uh, that's not the case, but Meng Sheng Kendi will be back soon. Even when Meng Sheng leaves, let us take good care of Qiu Lian. I want to come here for a few days. I haven't seen him anymore, let's come and see him when we have time."

Zhong Yang guessed that Luo didn't know about it yet, and spoke as tactfully as possible.

Luo declined: "Oh, that's it, thank you, but Qiu Juan is a little uncomfortable. He is sleeping in the cave, or if he is better, I'll let him go to the food court?"

Zhong Yang and Tang Yu exchanged glances : "That's fine, we won't disturb his rest." The

two males went back again.

"I think what the people in the tribe are saying is true." If they usually say that Qiu Juan is uncomfortable, they may not suspect anything, but at this moment, he is uncomfortable, doesn't it prove the truth of the matter.

Tang Yu was a little embarrassed. Qiu Juan's partner was for the tribe to go out and make good friends. The tribe should take good care of him, but his sister went to make people unhappy. Queen Kong Jia is getting more and more ignorant, so I'll go to her."

Zhong Yang hurriedly grabbed the grumpy male, and there was bound to be a quarrel now: "Forget it, forget it! Even if Tang Tong did something wrong, you would She has to worry about the child in her belly, if it's a little bit better then that's fine."

Tang Yu sighed heavily.

After Luo waited for the two males to leave, she put down her hoe and went back to the cave. The more she thought about it, the more strange she felt. She always felt that the two of them were going to say something, but she stammered and didn't make it clear. The more she did, the more uncertain she felt. Don't worry about Meng Sheng's troubles, there must be three advantages and two disadvantages, what should Qiu Wan do?

"Mother, who's here? I just heard voices outside."

Qiu Jian was about to go out when he met Luo head-on.

"It's nothing, it was the chief and the deputy chief who passed by and said a few words at will." Luo looked at her son's eyes, he was white, and the red eyes couldn't go away for a while. She couldn't pretend not to see, so she asked tentatively. Said: "Hu, are you crying?"

Qiu Wan subconsciously touched his eyes, his eyes dodged: "No, I rubbed it red myself."

"Silly child, you can't tell if your mother is crying or not." Luo pity He stroked his son's hair: "You are worried that Meng Sheng's mother knows that he likes you so much and will definitely come back. There must be something delayed."

Qiu Lian nodded: "I know."

Now he is worried about whether he can hold out until Meng Sheng comes back. He was in the cave just now. He almost fell asleep again. When he woke up, he wanted to vomit. .

"Have a good rest in the cave, and don't go out today."

Qiu Fan responded, and he didn't want to go out and wander around.

Meng Sheng and his party traveled day and night. It took three days to go, but only two days to come back. When it got dark, they saw the stone road of their tribe from a distance, and the natives showed the joy of returning home.

"I was slow when I went, but I came back in a hurry." Tang Dun squatted beside the stone and drank water, teasing the priest who was returning like an arrow.

Meng Sheng laughed: "I'm not like some people. There are a group of young females in the tribe. They can't even find the north every day. The happy tribe doesn't want to go back."

Tang Dun's face darkened: "This is not the case . What you did, didn't you push them towards me, so would I be stalked by them?"

Meng Sheng shrugged: "Then I thank you for Qiu Fan, for helping his partner out of a lot of trouble."

"tui !" Tang Dun sneered fiercely: "It's shameless!"

Meng Sheng didn't chat with the male anymore, he was about to reach the tribe, he summoned the natives to work harder to drive back, even though he knew that everyone was tired these days But in order to see Qiu Wan sooner, he had to ignore everyone's feelings.

The night gradually subsided, and he could faintly see the bonfires in the tribe. He thought that when he returned late, Qiu Juan would have been waiting on the only way back to the cave. Twilight figure.

Thinking about the person in his heart, he couldn't help but quicken his pace, but this time to his disappointment, he didn't see the person he wanted to see.

He breathed a sigh of relief, since he had been overdue for so long, Qiu Wan naturally didn't know that he would be back today. Thinking of this, he felt a lot better.

When he really returned to the entrance of the cave, his heart was about to jump out of his heart. The words of Xiaobiesheng's newly married really made sense! He almost flew back to the cave.

The fire in the cave hadn't gone out, but when he rushed in, he only saw Luo's figure.

Luo looked at the male silently appearing in the cave, and was stunned for a moment, thinking that he was dizzy, until the male called her before he reacted.

"It's back!" Luo's hands trembled with excitement: "Have you eaten yet? I'll prepare it for you!"

"No need for mother, I've already eaten on the way back, where's Qiu Fan?"

Luo's face was full of smiles "Qiu Lian! Ah, yes, this child is still talking about you very much today. I'll wake him up, and he'll be happy to see you back."

Meng Sheng was stunned for a while, sleeping or sleeping? No, when did his daughter-in-law like to go to bed so early? In order to be able to come back and hug someone who was warm, he rushed back here because he was afraid that it would be too late to make a noise.

"No need for mother! This kid must be tired from doing a lot of work when I'm not out hunting."

Luo Dun stopped and rubbed the backs of his folded hands. The work is done, and today I spent a day in the cave.

Meng Sheng didn't want to feel ashamed of the reunion of the two with the smell of sweat, so he endured the feeling of meeting and took a shower, and after finishing some things, he returned to the small cave where he had been away for half a month.

The light in the cave was still so dim, and the woman on the stone bed was lying on her side, her face turned out.

Meng Sheng unconsciously raised a smile at the corner of his mouth. He walked over lightly, crouched on the edge of the bed, and called softly, "Little baby, I'm back~"

Qiu Lan's face was flushed, and his breathing was very steady. Meng Sheng frowned, "Really asleep?"

Isn't this kid a very light sleeper? In the past, he slept more deeply when he hugged him, but he slept when he was not at home. It's more cool, I'll go, is this more dashing and happier without him?

He lowered his eyelids, lifted the quilt and lay on the bed. The movement was a bit loud, but Ya-hen was not affected, and she still slept soundly.

"Isn't he sick?"

Meng Sheng raised his hand and touched the man's forehead, but there was nothing abnormal. He was relieved, and a little angry, so he leaned over and kissed the boy's mouth fiercely. When the kiss was enough, he bent his arm through the back of the female female, and hugged the person into his arms.

Qiu Juan was woken up by the heat the next morning, feeling suffocated, like something was covering his mouth and nose. When his mind was clear, he realized that he was sleeping in the male's arms. The smell calmed him down again.

It was already hot in the summer, and it was even hotter to sleep with him in his arms, but now he couldn't care less about his own heat, so he suddenly hugged the male and buried his head back in front of the male's chest.

Meng Sheng felt the change, and sounded in a low, sleepy voice: "Wake up?"

"When did you come back?"

"Last night, silly boy, I slept so deeply that I couldn't wake up after calling for a long time."

Qiu Juan heard the words, and his heart was mixed, and he really didn't hear it.

Meng Sheng was sleepy for most of the time. Seeing that the person in his arms hadn't answered for a long time, he hugged him and kissed the end of his hair, with a doting tone: "Learn to be snooze." The

two stick together on the bed for a while before getting up to eat breakfast.

During the meal, Luo saw that his son was sullen, and was about to say why his man was still like this when he came back, but then he thought about it, the couple hadn't seen each other for half a month, and most of them had tossed for a long time last night.

She smiled alone, almost talking too much herself.

"Meng Sheng, I didn't expect you to come back in a hurry last night. Ah Hu ran out every day and looked at the hunting ground, hoping that you would come back sooner. It just so happened that you came back without going yesterday."

Meng Sheng Glancing at the Asian woman beside her, she swept away the emotions from last night, and she felt better. It turned out that she had waited for him, but it was too unfortunate.

Qiu Juan was a little embarrassed to be stared at, and put a piece of meat into the male bowl: "Eat quickly! The tribe has already made a lot of bricks as you said, hurry up and have a look."

"Okay, you follow me."

After dinner, the two went out together.

Meng Sheng was in a hurry to come back yesterday, and Tang Dun gave the seafood brought back from the Qiupo tribe to the collective cave. Even if he didn't look at the bricks, he had to go to the chief to report the results of this trip.

The two did not go far, and they met the natives of the tribe. Several people gathered to discuss. Meng Sheng recognized that one of them was going to the Qiupo tribe with him, and he was probably chatting with the natives of this tribe. What he saw and heard, he didn't plan to go up to disturb, but it was surprising that several people were not talking about the Qiupo tribe, but Qiu tired.

He pulled Qiu Wan to stand not far away and listened, and he actually listened to the whole thing that the tribe had spread about yesterday.

"Are you crying?" He asked the Asian woman he was holding in surprise, and he shook his head again: "No, Tang Tong bullied you?"

Qiu Juan's brain was also muddy, when was he told by Tang Tong to cry Now, everyone said that he has nose and eyes, no matter how embarrassing he is, he will not be like this.

"No!"

Meng Sheng believed that Qiu Juan would not be bullied by a female, but he was also afraid that he would be wronged when he was away, so he asked in a low voice, "Really? You have to say something, don't hide it from me."

Qiu Juan He hurriedly said something about meeting Tang Tong, nothing more than a few innocuous remarks, he had already seen it offended, but when it came to the back, he remained silent for a while.

It's really uncomfortable to gamble on such a big thing in his heart. Meng Sheng is his support, and he... should tell him about his current physical condition.

"Really crying?" Meng Sheng suddenly grabbed the person and said, "What the hell is going on?"

"I-I seem to be dying." Qiu Lian bit his lip, and suddenly said what he had hidden in his heart.

Meng Sheng froze for a moment, not knowing why: "What?"

It's not about eating well and sleeping well. Last night, he hugged someone and found that he had gained a little weight. What to die for?

He almost said what he said later, but looking at his little partner with drooping eyelids, he looked extremely sad, and he had cried before, but he still felt distressed and overwhelmed the incredible, and asked softly, "What's the matter? Now? Tell me, it's alright."

Qiu Yan slowly explained his situation these days. "Weak, lethargic

, and want to vomit!" Meng Sheng's eyes widened, and he subconsciously looked at Ya female's belly. He exclaimed in surprise, "I have a baby!"

Stomach, very flat, where does it look like a child.

"How come, having a baby has a big belly."

Meng Sheng hugged him by the waist and was very excited: "You stupid boy, the baby doesn't grow as big as soon as it is born, and it has to grow slowly!"

Qiu Juan still couldn't believe that such a good thing would happen, but, but...he couldn't say why, he had never had any contact with the people in the tribe before, and no one had told him. How will you react when you are pregnant.

He has only seen Tang Tong with a child, but Tang Tong's child is already very big, and now his belly is big. When he met Tang Tong, he naturally thought that the belly would be big.

"Okay, don't be embarrassed, it's something to be happy about. You haven't been pregnant before, so it's normal for you to have no experience." Meng Sheng didn't want to put people down anymore. Thinking of having a child between them, he was eager to Able to offer offerings: "I won't go to Zhongyang for now, I will tell my mother the good news."

Qiu Lan held the male's neck, but he was still uneasy. From dying to having a baby, he couldn't believe that he was so lucky: "Brother Meng, are you really?"

"I'm sure." The body used to be fine, but now with these reactions, how could it not be.

Qiu Lian leaned his face on the male's chest and murmured, "How can you be sure?" You have never had children before, so you have no experience.

"If you can't trust me, go back and ask your mother if you don't know."

"I can't trust you!" I just can't trust myself.

Uneasy back to the cave, Luo Zheng wondered how the two were hugging each other, and came back so soon, just as he was about to ask, Meng Sheng explained the matter first.

Luo was both surprised and delighted, recalling Qiu Juan's reaction these days, he said repeatedly: "Yes, yes..."

"Really?"

Luo said with a smile: "Yes, I looked at it before. You suddenly fell asleep, and thought you were thinking about Meng Sheng causing your mental health to be bad, but I didn't think about it, you're a real kid, and you hide it from eating and wanting to vomit."

Qiu Lian let out a long sigh, and Meng Sheng's hand clenched tightly. Since his mother said so, then the matter is true. He... really has a child with Meng Sheng!

It's not in vain that he was tossed by his partner the night before.

"A female's child is not easy to come by, don't run around and jump around in the future, and stay in the cave."

"I know."

Lola led Qiu Wanhao to preach, for fear that her little grandson would not be able to come into the world safely.

Such a great deed, Meng Sheng was not in a hurry to publicize it, and stayed in the cave to accompany Qiu Juan for most of the day, and only went to Zhong Yang sometime in the afternoon.

After being informed about the free salt provided by the Qiupo tribe, Zhongyang was very happy as expected. Soon the whole tribe knew about it, and everyone cheered for a while. Meng Sheng struck while the iron was hot and arranged for the indigenous people to start building houses.

In order to be able to see the drawings, the natives shoveled a piece of flat ground and sprinkled fine sand according to the old rules.

Meng Sheng plans to build the tribe into a city-state, so that the natives in each cave have independent houses. In addition, city walls and public buildings must be built so that guests can have a place to entertain them. When the tribe holds a grand event, the terrain will bear the burden. .

After the large-scale drawings were drawn, the indigenous people felt their blood boil just by looking at the drawings.

The drawings are easy to draw, but the specific work is very complicated and cumbersome. The materials and methods of building houses need to be explored one by one.

Meng Sheng arranged the materials needed to build the house, smashing stones, making bricks, and logging. The preparatory work in the early stage was simple. He was able to give overall guidance. Wisdom and creativity to build houses.

Several natives who learned house building from the Chupo tribe lead the way.

Taking advantage of the efforts of the natives to lay the foundation, Meng Sheng had to study how to divert water to drink in the future, and how to arrange the fecal pond. After having a house, he must promote civilization, and he can no longer poop and urinate outside. Besides, there is a fecal pond. Not only is it more hygienic, it will be irrigated with fertilizers when the crops are planted wildly in the future.

Qiu Juan watched his partner leave early and return late every day, and the tribe also entered a full-scale busy mode. He wanted to go out and have a look, but he was being controlled by everything and could not go anywhere. At most, he could only serve Meng outside the cave. Sheng is not allowed to even feed the cattle and sheep he grows, for fear that he will be kicked.

Meng Sheng would occasionally come back earlier to accompany him for a walk to see the current construction of the tribe.

In fact, the male also knows that the baby is still young, so he doesn't need to be so careful, but when he thinks that the female is not easy to conceive, and the physical physiology is more complicated, he is still afraid that something will happen to Qiu Juan, so he can only take care of the lively and active person with Luo , while coaxing well.

After three months in this way, Qiu Wan's belly has become round and shapely. Because she is a female, even though the month is old, her belly is not as big as that of ordinary females.

Tang Tong's child has been born, it's a girl. Qiu Juan heard that he actually wanted to see the newborn baby in the future, but he was misunderstood by the aboriginal people and spread about it. The relationship between the two people was very bad. He planned to give it to the tribe. People clarify this matter, but Meng Sheng disagrees.

It was originally that Tang Tong was wrong. Even if Qiu Wan was not wronged, Meng Sheng felt that Tang Tong's temperament should be taught a lesson to remember, and it was not a bad thing to let the people in the tribe know, so as not to look bright and beautiful. Appearance, bullying people, and making others suffer dumb losses.

After the weather began to fall, the tribe's house was already small in scale. Under the surging exploration and construction of everyone day and night, the house was only missing the ceiling.

In order to boost morale and make the indigenous people work harder, he went back to prepare things to reward the working people.

After a whole spring and summer of vegetable fields, it is finally the harvest season.

He has collected several large baskets of sweet potatoes and potatoes. If the land was not too fertile, he could have had more, but he was very satisfied with the amount in the first year.

After leaving a basket of seeds, he cooked all the sweet potatoes and potatoes without using any seasonings, using the most simple steaming method to prepare the food.

With this food, it was shared with the indigenous people who actively participated in the construction.

The priest personally planted the food, and the indigenous people were moved while admiring the deliciousness of sweet potatoes.

With the priest taking the lead, many indigenous people began to harvest crops one after another. This autumn, the indigenous people felt the joy of the harvest for the first time.

After the indigenous people who built it were inspired, they moved faster and quickly hung the roof. The roof of the tribe is from the Qiupo tribe who learned from it, and they used a sloping roof. Otherwise, the place where the Yilin tribe is located has a lot of rain, so it was built to prevent rainwater from accumulating on the roof.

After the house was built, the city-state that Meng Sheng wanted to achieve has already achieved a big success. The indigenous people started to slack when they saw that they already had a house. Meng Sheng also knew that he could not work hard all the time, so he asked everyone to put down their hands. things to rest for a few days.

During the rest days, Meng Sheng finally had enough time to accompany Qiu Lan.

Now the tribe is harvesting everywhere. After hemp has been planted in large areas, some indigenous people who like to make clothes have begun to learn to use hemp to make clothes. He is very pleased.

This year, they harvested a lot of peppers in the cave, and there were also a lot of other seasonings. Luo knew that he liked Sichuan peppercorns, so he picked a lot of them and put them in a large clay pot. Meng Sheng was very satisfied, and everything was going in a good direction. on.

"Are you optimistic about which house you like?" Meng Sheng and Qiu Juan visited their city-state together, like a couple looking to buy a house.

Qiu Wan dragged his waist, the tall and solid building, he raised his head to see the top, really couldn't believe that he would live in such a house in the future.

"Choose a place that is a little more lively." In the past, he lived in a remote area and had no chance to communicate with people from the tribe. He didn't want his children to be like this in the future. It's better to be lively and able to talk.

Meng Sheng said: "Don't worry, everyone will live together in the future, and they will no longer be as unfamiliar as they used to live in caves."

Now they are constantly mobilizing them to build together. The indigenous people are already very familiar with each other, and I am afraid they will gather naturally in the future. together.

Both were looking forward to a new home, a new life, and looking forward to a new life.