Chapter 25

When Qiu Lan returned to the cave, Luo, who had just let him out with a calm expression, was already restless, and when he saw his son came back, he immediately stood up.

"Ahu?"

Qiu Juan knew that Luo was worried about him and wanted to know the outcome of the matter. Luo would know sooner or later. He didn't plan to hide it, but he had vowed in front of Luo that he would stay away from Meng Sheng, but in the end he was still shaken. Low: "I promised him."

Luo didn't blame him, but breathed a sigh of relief: "Hu, you didn't go against your true thoughts, mother is very pleased."

"No, mother, I just promised to stay with him temporarily . Together, we have no intention of becoming a lifelong partner."

Luo's expression changed suddenly: "Why? Meng Sheng mentioned it to you?"

Qiu Yan quickly shook his head: "Let's get along for a while, if he thinks about it clearly, he doesn't want to be with you. I'll form a lifelong partner, and I can go back and regret it, it's good for us."

Luo probably understood that Qiu Juan didn't want everything to be so hasty, but he was too stupid. Generally speaking, it is usually a process for the female to test the male. It is said that Qiu Juan has the advantage, but if the two do not get together at that time, wouldn't it make the people in the tribe feel that Qiu Yan has been with two males, and they have never ended up. As a result, it would completely cut off Ah Hu's future.

But she had already said all her decisions to support Qiu Yan, and in the end she could only sigh: "Hu, you are always so straight, you are not for yourself."

Looking at his calm face, Luo knew that the decision had been made. , Ah Hu put all her happiness on Meng Sheng, she couldn't do anything else, but at least she had to find a chance to talk to Meng Sheng about Qiu Juan and Kong Jia, so that the two would have less unnecessary misunderstandings.

After temporarily resolving the matter between him and Meng Sheng, Qiu Yan felt a lot more relaxed. No matter the future, at least he was at peace in front of him. He didn't care about Luo's words. He said, "I'm going to practice arrows for a while."

"Aren't you going to eat!"

Qiu Fan quickly went to the small cave and took the bow and arrow: "I don't want to eat anything."

Luo sighed.

At this time, Meng Sheng, who was nesting in the cave, wanted to sleep but was not sleepy. He wanted to get something to eat, but he didn't really want to eat.

He took a berry and ate a few bites, opened the encyclopedia, and wanted to see if it recorded any custom of pursuing a partner, so as not to step on another minefield and make Qiu Wan unhappy. I spoil the opportunity that I finally won, and then I can't find a place to cry.

After searching for the customs of partners, he saw that it was mentioned that the tribe will hold a grand event at a certain time. Generally, this event is held for one day and is held by the chief. Go to report, and then the hens and females stay in the place where the event is held to prepare food, and the males go to the prey, pick things, and return to their favorite females or hens.

The food distribution in the tribe is when the males compare, and the grand event is when the females compete. After all, the females can receive the harvest of each male for a day. The more things that one receives, the more attractive it is naturally.

Meng Sheng is sighing, this is not a large blind date, but it is not bad. After all, the caves in the tribe are not gathered together. Some males and females rarely meet each other. With such an opportunity, they can get closer.

He was thinking about what to give Qiu Fan at this party to make him happy, but he didn't come up with a reason, but a shout came from outside the cave first.

"Meng Sheng, are you in the cave!"

It was Zhong Yang's loud and heroic voice, he closed the encyclopedia and went out: "What are you doing?"

Zhong Yang teased the little chicks who were fluttering with the big pheasant in the chicken pen: "Go out hunting, you don't have anything to save. The trade fair?"

"Of course I'm going to the trade fair, but the trade fair is not only for the exchange of prey, what's the point of going hunting every day."

"The prey can be exchanged for more, so why don't you just go around the food in the end? Let's go. , go hunting." Meng Sheng had no intention of going out: "No, I have an appointment with Qiu Wan tomorrow."

He couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth.

Seeing that the sun was already high, Zhong Yang thought about how long he had been hunting, so he said, "That's fine, it's not too early today, then I'll be with you tomorrow..."

Meng Sheng interrupted quickly: "Don't, I beg you to leave some time for me and Qiu Fan to be alone."

Zhong Yang stretched his eyelids and clicked: "Meng Sheng, do you have any conscience, you are alone with others. , what are you thinking about?"

"Of course it's about cultivating feelings, hugging the beauty as soon as possible, what do you know as an old bachelor. Anyway, I've put my words here, don't come to me tomorrow."

"Yes, you are cruel." Zhong Yang Angrily: "Don't think that I will catch pheasants for you in the future."

"If you don't catch Qiu Jian, you will catch me." Meng Sheng raised his eyebrows with a proud expression.

Zhong Yang snorted: "Are you still a male, let a female help you catch your prey, is there any shame?"

Meng Sheng is not only cheeky, but also very thick: "You don't understand the joy of eating soft rice at all! "

Zhong Yang didn't understand what the madness was in the male in front of him overnight, and he said such words without blushing and heartbeat. It was probably not him who rushed into the wild beast forest a few days ago, and his eyes were all red.

He worriedly put the back of his hand on Meng Sheng's forehead: "Isn't it a fever?"

"You fucking have a fever, get out." Meng Sheng kicked the burly male away and turned back to the cave.

Zhong Yang followed reluctantly, and after entering the cave, his attention shifted from the male to the back basket leaning on the cave wall.

He took three steps and two steps, picked up his calf-high backpack, tugged and patted: "What kind of thing is this, it's very suitable for holding things, eh, it can be carried on the back."

Meng When Sheng turned around, he had already seen Zhong Yang carrying the basket he had made on his back, his strong body twisting around.

"The back basket is made up to hold things."

"You are too powerful, you are more clever than those female hands."

Meng Sheng is very generous: "I will send it to you, I think you need it."

Zhong Yang's eyes shot out. Touched: "Meng Sheng, I really didn't see you wrong."

Meng Sheng smiled angrily, mainly because it was ugly.

"Then don't harass me tomorrow."

"Don't worry, if you go hunting in the woods to the east tomorrow, then I'll definitely go west. How about it?" Wangyou's unhappiness was swept away.

Meng Sheng thought that he had nothing to do in the cave, but he couldn't run to find Qiu Wan. He only thought that if he could pass earlier today, he might as well go out with Zhong Yang, because time would pass faster: "You and me. Let's go chop some yellow bamboo together, I will teach you to weave, and when the time comes, it will be useful and can be taught to the people in the tribe."

"Okay!"

Zhong Yang agreed immediately that if he had a backpack, he could carry too many things on his back for hunting, and it would be much more convenient. He was very happy to go out.

When the two of them went out, the basket could not be taken off Zhong Yang's back.

The author has something to say: I will enter the v comment tomorrow, and I will give my red envelopes. ~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of silver;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!